error trying to enter

Shadowred

552of6.png

nor after the update he arranged to help me please I like the game

Hello :Smile:

Can you follow these steps?

1)Please download SP 3 for your windows XP if you haven't.This might do the trick.

2)If that doesn't help, use Windows Update to update your computer with any new Windows related patches or service packs that might be available. An outdated Windows installation might be causing the DLL error.

3)Do you have DLL files saved to your desktop? If so, remove them. This can sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.

4)Run a virus scan. Some specific computer viruses cause kernel32.dll errors as part of their damage to your computer. Quarantining the virus could resolve your issue entirely.

5)Update drivers for any hardware that might be related to the kernel32.dll error. For example, if a kernel32.dll error appears when printing to your printer, try updating the drivers for your printer.

If you suspect that drivers need to be updated but aren't sure where to start, update your video card drivers. Outdated video card drivers sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.

These steps have helped many people who had Kernel32.dll errors. I hope your error gets fixed too. Good luck!!