ERROR: could not switch resolution

I tried to use all resolutions as they asked me in the outropost, and nothing was resolved as shown in the pictures below:

The error appears as soon as you try to open it, I can change the setting in "Regedit", and even then that version does not work.

800x600

7KB2Mo1.png

1024x768

LGDswnd.png

1152x864

O7u7s9u.png

1280x600

rVGEkvk.png

1280x720

wlTuhoB.png

The previous version did not have this problem.

aBXzUaM.png

I tried to use all resolutions as they asked me in the outropost, and nothing was resolved as shown in the pictures below:

The error appears as soon as you try to open it, I can change the setting in "Regedit", and even then that version does not work.

800x600

7KB2Mo1.png

1024x768

LGDswnd.png

1152x864

O7u7s9u.png

1280x600

rVGEkvk.png

1280x720

wlTuhoB.png

aBXzUaM.png

Hello :Angel:

This bug is known and a fix will be out for it soon. While waiting for the new client release, try the following workaround mentioned by Red:

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.

In simple terms, start changing your resolution, starting at a lower resolution and working up to a higher one, until you get a good result. If one particular resolution gives you an error, you'll just have to select a different one. If this doesn't help, I am afraid you will have to wait till the next update. Good luck

800x600

7KB2Mo1.png

1024x768

LGDswnd.png

1152x864

O7u7s9u.png

1280x600

rVGEkvk.png

1280x720

wlTuhoB.png

aBXzUaM.png

Hello :Angel:

This bug is known and a fix will be out for it soon. While waiting for the new client release, try the following workaround mentioned by Red:

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.

In simple terms, start changing your resolution, starting at a lower resolution and working up to a higher one, until you get a good result. If one particular resolution gives you an error, you'll just have to select a different one. If this doesn't help, I am afraid you will have to wait till the next update. Good luck

I updated the version of DirectX and it did not solve, I still have to wait for the new version. Thank you.

Hi Fox,

I'm extremely sorry to hear that. Make sure you try the workaround mentioned by [mention]GrandWarden[/mention]; otherwise I'm afraid you do need to wait for the next update.

Since there is no further information I can possibly give on this topic, I'll now lock this thread. Have a great week and please remain patient for the next client update!

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.