[Android] Account logging out everytime app is minimezed.

Olker

I used to minimize the app all the time before whenever I answered a whatsapp message, or whatever. But for some reason, now it logs out everytime I minimize it, or I recieve a call. This is very annoying, specially in the middle of a fight, or now in the safari, where I have lost 10k already without being even two minutes inside. I am afraid to enter again because of that problem. Lastly, I do not own a PC, sadly.

I used to minimize the app all the time before whenever I answered a whatsapp message, or whatever. But for some reason, now it logs out everytime I minimize it, or I recieve a call. This is very annoying, specially in the middle of a fight, or now in the safari, where I have lost 10k already without being even two minutes inside. I am afraid to enter again because of that problem. Lastly, I do not own a PC, sadly.

Hello :Angel:

Let me tell you that, if you minimize your screen or answer and speak on a call for more than 7 minutes, you will be kicked out from the, server. Good luck

Hello :Angel:

Let me tell you that, if you minimize your screen or answer and speak on a call for more than 7 minutes, you will be kicked out from the, server. Good luck

Yes, I know that. The only problem is that I only minimize it for like 10-20 seconds, and it logs out automatically. :/

Is your internet connection perfect?

Yes, internet conection was perfect. I checked again, and it still happens every time I minimize it. It's android 6.0.1. I'd like to know if other people are having the same issue to know if it's a bug, or a phone problem. :/