A Shiny Ladder

Snor1ax

I did not say that the shiny has to be 100 level. I just said that it would be good to have a shiny tournament instead of a shiny ladder. Like that, many players will show thrash shinies. Or a tournament can be conducted where the winners are chosen by the qualities like rarity, nature, ability and IVs.

So basically a ladder showing the most lucky players? Dont see an interest,sorry.

Why for luckiest players, shiny pokes can be traded right

Oh i thinked you spoke about who has the more PKM with his OT, it's just full luck. I caught 47 shinies since i started PRO because i farmed a lot, so even with than, the ladder will show only who farmed or lucked the most.

And if you speak about who bought the more shinies, it's just a ladder of who paid more on PRO :')

Let's face it, the players with the more shinies on PRO just paid the more ;)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

It would be a combination of luck, time, money and friendship (gifts). Plus there is no reward for being 1st on the list except for bragging rights so finding them or buying them doesn't really make a major difference does it, like I said before it's just something for players who don't battle to focus on :)

I realy dont like this idea too, but guys the normal ladder is not luck too ? if the enemy have better pokes u will probably lose like in this shiny ladder, the diference is u can skip this time of geting a jackpot hunting spend money, what is more hard to do with shinies because they are overpriced so much ...

• 5 years later...

Not against it but I think it would be worth something to have this kind of ranking only if the shiny counted are the OT ones.

We already have a ranking for people with the most money, we don't need another ranking where overich players can rub their money on the face of other players who are not so business oriented.

Let's be real it would be only the kind of ranking you could see from dashboard and it would only be for fun and totally not a priority item in the list of things to implement in the game.