Game crashes on android

Lostmyleg

1. 1.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66362 Will my tablet be able to play the game sometime? It keeps crashin, thnks.

Try this:

65419 Hello well i see your having a problem try this go to -- your settings -- applications find the poke app click on clear data and stop if avaliable now go to your file manager delte the app try and search if theres still a file of poke redownload and install the app hope this solves your problem

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i got quite same problem, but in my case i can play only for 2-3 minutes and then it got freeze..

i can't move or do anything.. i need to force close the prodroid app..

my device is asus fonepad 8 the spec is:

1 GB ram

quadcore 1.33 GHz

OS v4.4.2

hope you guys can give me advice

65433 The game works on sony xperia 5.1 very well, but on zenpad 5.0.2, it keeps crashing down all the time without even load. Please help

That doesn't help, tell us your Phone/Tablet specifications.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

66807 i got quite same problem, but in my case i can play only for 2-3 minutes and then it got freeze..

i can't move or do anything.. i need to force close the prodroid app..

my device is asus fonepad 8 the spec is:

1 GB ram

quadcore 1.33 GHz

OS v4.4.2

hope you guys can give me advice

Android client requires 1.5+ GB of RAM, which your Phone doesn't match.

67056 Damn, that s true. It means that i ll not be able to play the game on my tab? Thanks

If you Tablet has less RAM than required RAM, then i'm afraid you can't.

so we need like 1.5+Gb free??

No, but try this:

65419 Hello well i see your having a problem try this go to -- your settings -- applications find the poke app click on clear data and stop if avaliable now go to your file manager delte the app try and search if theres still a file of poke redownload and install the app hope this solves your problem

If you have already tried that, reply here, i'll get someone who knows more about Android.