Lostmyleg

1. 1.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we need like 1.5+Gb free??

No, but try this:

65419 Hello well i see your having a problem try this go to -- your settings -- applications find the poke app click on clear data and stop if avaliable now go to your file manager delte the app try and search if theres still a file of poke redownload and install the app hope this solves your problem

If you have already tried that, reply here, i'll get someone who knows more about Android.

Im sorry but my zenpad as 2gb ram, guess that s not the problem. The game freezes while loading, the music starts on background but suddenly it crashes. Can someone please help me??

Guest UnknownUser11

You are running out of RAM, the game reccomends 1.5gb.

However, if you were to go into your application manager in settings (not the one where you can see your tasks you have open) and close all running things, applications and whatnot.. you should be able to free up enough RAM to play on 1gb.

Guest UnknownUser11

Also, you are telling me you use an Zenfone/Pad, they do not use the same CPUs and hardware that most android devices use.. infact they use intel atom CPUs, and are built quite cheaply, including their GPU which may be an issue when trying to load all PROs textures.. there is alot.

Unfortunatly, there is nothing I can do about this. Your best bet would to try Unity forums.

Guest UnknownUser11

Intel based mobile devices have issues with Unity.. Perhaps they will fix it some day.

You could try updating android on your device..

67264 Intel based mobile devices have issues with Unity.. Perhaps they will fix it some day.

You could try updating android on your device..

Well, Thanks a lot for the support. My device is zenpad c 7.0 z710c 2GB RAM 16GB ROM. I m wonder if the problem was resolution because it s really funny to see game s runnin on Xperia Z or Siii mini and i cant play it here with my freshly picked tablet. Hope u can solve the problem, i ll be updating. Juice.

try this:

65419 Hello well i see your having a problem try this go to -- your settings -- applications find the poke app click on clear data and stop if avaliable now go to your file manager delte the app try and search if theres still a file of poke redownload and install the app hope this solves your problem

If you have already tried that, reply here, i'll get someone who knows more about Android.

i have tried that.. clear data and redownload + reinstall.. that's only make new loading feature like map, hair, hats etc..

but yes the freeze still coming before i can log in now..

try this:

i have tried that.. clear data and redownload + reinstall.. that's only make new loading feature like map, hair, hats etc..

but yes the freeze still coming before i can log in now..

Do you use Zenfone/Pad?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.