About all episodes

59poison

Hi friends, I cant find all hint in episodes for example headbutt, get flash etc. Can I find a video or guide about all game episodes can u help me? Because I play all episodes again and again. Thanks for all your help

Hey 59Poison and welcome to PRO!

I moved your question into the General Support area. Whenever you have questions feel free to ask them there after you checked the Issue Guide which is solving the most issues, not in your case but for the future. :)

But now, lets answer your questions:

Yes, you can find many guides and some videos about the story, events or other usefull things about the game here in the Game Guide sub forum. For all Kanto story related stuff I want to suggest you the ►Complete Kanto Walkthrough!◄ .

You can also use the ingame Help chat to ask story related questiones, usually someone will answer them.

However, you can find Headbutt in Viridian Maze in form of a Tutor but you have to do a small quest before. Talk to the Teenager infront of the Maze and help him to find his Pokémon. The Viridian Maze is inside of the Viridian Forest and is shown as a big tree with a entrance. A Pokémon with Flash or a Escape Rope could help you there because it´s dark inside and formed like labyrinth.

Flash is at Route 2 Stophouse, you need the move Cut to be able to accest the Stophouse or pass through the Digletts cave. You get the Hm from Oak´s Aide when you caught 10 different Pokémon. :Angel:

I wish you a great day!

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution