Still resolution error in pro 32 resfix :'(

I already download the pro32 resfix and tried all the suggestions that staff made (Install dx11, delete all the previous clients, run the game in D: disc) but the resolution error remains :(

Hello :Smile:

Can you please try these steps?

Open your pro folder, find the .exe file and right-click on properties. Then go to compatibility and select ' disable full-screen optimalization' in addition to compatibility mode.

-reninstall video card drivers and reset pc

-'fix' the refresh rate of the screen to 50 Hz instead of 60

-Try it in DX9 (make sure you install directx9 first) using -force-d3d9; or this -force-d3d11; or -force-opengl or -popup

-update graphics drivers for your gpu

-replace directx 11 and reinstall it; maybe update it first

-upgrade to directx 12

-if you have a nvidia card: download NVIDEA GeForce Experience and update the drivers

-right click 'properties'>'compatibility' and running the 'compatibility troubleshooter'. Then clicked 'try recommended settings'

-turning off MSI Afterburner's OSD and running KSP as admin.

-possible display driver issue where it cant detect your display so update display drivers

- deactivating VSync in the graphic card settings, for example in the Catalyst Control Center

- sometimes it is ok to enter "Alt+Enter" to switch to windowed mode. If this helps it will give you a hint which screen resolution can be safely applied.

-Restart your PC, this might do the trick.

-Delete all of the files related to PRO and download the client again.

I hope your problem is fixed soon.

Good luck!!

Hello,

We completely understand your frustrations, and we'd all like to apologize for this how big of an inconvenience this has become.

The main reason why the fix for this is taking so long is due to the fact that the issue is on Unity's end; not ours. Unfortunately, Unity has yet to resolve the bug in their game engine, which also hurts us as PRO is run on Unity.

Many other games that run on Unity have been experiencing this same resolution issue, and our staff have been relentlessly looking for possible solutions.

Unfortunately, not every game has the same solution to this issue, and not every user appears to be having the same solution either; we're currently testing and compiling a list of possible workarounds for everyone to try. I'm afraid that this will take some time to test and troubleshoot, until Unity has successfully fixed their bug and released their new build.

Our staff also do not have the same systems and builds as all our PRO players do, so we've been in the process of downloading virtual machines to try to replicate your issues. It seems most of the issues are concentrated with Windows 7 and below. If you're able, I would suggest trying to upgrade your OS.

At the moment, all I can ask is to further remain patient, and once again—we completely understand that this is something to be frustrated over; I would be as well. However, due to it being on Unity's end, this is partially out of our hands.

As [mention]GrandWarden[/mention] has given (and I'll quote for visibility), this is our current list at the moment:

- Open your pro folder, find the .exe file and right-click on properties. Then go to compatibility and select ' disable full-screen optimalization' in addition to compatibility mode.

- Re-install video card drivers and reset pc

- 'Fix' the refresh rate of the screen to 50 Hz instead of 60

- Try it in DX9 (make sure you install directx9 first) using -force-d3d9; or this -force-d3d11; or -force-opengl or -popup

- Update graphics drivers for your GPU

- Replace directx 11 and reinstall it; maybe update it first

- Upgrade to directx 12

- If you have a nvidia card: Download NVIDEA GeForce Experience and update the drivers

- Right click 'properties'>'compatibility' and running the 'compatibility troubleshooter'. Then clicked 'try recommended settings'

- Turning off MSI Afterburner's OSD and running KSP as admin.

- Possible display driver issue where it cant detect your display so update display drivers

- Deactivating VSync in the graphic card settings, for example in the Catalyst Control Center

- Sometimes it is ok to enter "Alt+Enter" to switch to windowed mode. If this helps it will give you a hint which screen resolution can be safely applied.

- Restart your PC, this might do the trick.

- Delete all of the files related to PRO and download the client again.

Even if it appears we're ignoring these threads, we're working everyday to come up with possible workarounds and solutions to this issue. I would like to thank of all you for remaining so vigilant and patient; please bear with us for now.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

I know nothing about software development XD but couldn't be a kind of update similar to the xmas client (altogether, similar to all past clients) i never had a problem with past clients. It's very sad, 'cause I was very connected to the game, but for now, I only can play sometimes in my tablet that isn't working very well. Anyway, I am grateful with the staff for their attention and for their constant work in this bug solution. I'll keep watching the forum and waiting patiently for the update that can fix this :)

I know nothing about software development XD but couldn't be a kind of update similar to the xmas client (altogether, similar to all past clients) i never had a problem with past clients. It's very sad, 'cause I was very connected to the game, but for now, I only can play sometimes in my tablet that isn't working very well. Anyway, I am grateful with the staff for their attention and for their constant work in this bug solution. I'll keep watching the forum and waiting patiently for the update that can fix this :)

This is definitely a possibility that we are looking into. Thanks for your patience! :Heart:

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.