is Pinkan Island Worth It?

Jacenralvarn

Okay so like an idiot I spend 30k ev training my scyther and electabuzz thinking oh all i need to do is show the guard on pinkan island but turns out he steals them from you. So yeah, really second guessing it now. Are the pink spawn ratios high on the island or will i just be wasting my time and two very good ev trained Pokemon for nothing. I went through pinkan island before and saw no pink pokemon. so is it worth it to go there or am i best keeping my scyther and electabuzz?

Okay so like an idiot I spend 30k ev training my scyther and electabuzz thinking oh all i need to do is show the guard on pinkan island but turns out he steals them from you. So yeah, really second guessing it now. Are the pink spawn ratios high on the island or will i just be wasting my time and two very good ev trained Pokemon for nothing. I went through pinkan island before and saw no pink pokemon. so is it worth it to go there or am i best keeping my scyther and electabuzz?

Moved to General Game Talk

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

For now? You just wasted your buzz & scyther, sorry to hear that. Pinkan is worthless right now. And I don't think you can get them back.

The chance for a pink Pokemon to spawn is higher than the chance for a shiny to spawn, but you still can go through a whole week or even month before seeing a single pink. By the way, the chance is 1 / 2,048

But the real bad part is that there's nothing new or worth to catch there, to tide us over until a pink one shows up. Literally everything in there are stuff that can be found outside Pinkan Island.

Would have been a lot better if the area has a Tier 8 non-MS Zorua and Tier 7 MS Porygon. Also, the water area should get Basculin added as a Tier 5-6, non-MS. Maybe add a small icy cave as well, accessed via the beach area, with ice Pokemon in it, including Cryogonal as a new non-MS Tier 8 spawn, since it looks like it will take a century until Regigigas' cave in Sinnoh becomes accessible.

I know adding the new pink sprites for them would take time, honestly I don't mind waiting as long as we get something new or good there, since Pinkan would remain useless otherwise. I want the place to be good, I do like it and the idea behind it......

Also, we still don't have access to Pink Rhyhorn line, Pink Elekid is unobtainable as well, and according to the PRO Wiki, Pink Bellossom is apparently nonexistent, not even its sprite exist in the game's data, unlike Pink Rhyhorn line and Pink Elekid.

Apparently they added Pink Oddish line but forgot Gloom has another evolution.

For now? You just wasted your buzz & scyther, sorry to hear that. Pinkan is worthless right now. And I don't think you can get them back.

The chance for a pink Pokemon to spawn is higher than the chance for a shiny to spawn, but you still can go through a whole week or even month before seeing a single pink. By the way, the chance is 1 / 2,048

But the real bad part is that there's nothing new or worth to catch there, to tide us over until a pink one shows up. Literally everything in there are stuff that can be found outside Pinkan Island.

Would have been a lot better if the area has a Tier 8 non-MS Zorua and Tier 7 MS Porygon. Also, the water area should get Basculin added as a Tier 5-6, non-MS. Maybe add a small icy cave as well, accessed via the beach area, with ice Pokemon in it, including Cryogonal as a new non-MS Tier 8 spawn, since it looks like it will take a century until Regigigas' cave in Sinnoh becomes accessible.

I know adding the new pink sprites for them would take time, honestly I don't mind waiting as long as we get something new or good there, since Pinkan would remain useless otherwise. I want the place to be good, I do like it and the idea behind it......

Also, we still don't have access to Pink Rhyhorn line, Pink Elekid is unobtainable as well, and according to the PRO Wiki, Pink Bellossom is apparently nonexistent, not even its sprite exist in the game's data, unlike Pink Rhyhorn line and Pink Elekid.

Apparently they added Pink Oddish line but forgot Gloom has another evolution.

Well glad to hear it. I am not giving them scyther and buzz then. Least I know now. XD