Few questions before me and few friends play REVO

Ropefly

I played this years ago so my memory is kinda vague..

I know most all of my questions can be manually searched for in all the game sections but I kinda want opinions from veteran players ^^

1. How big is the database of broken moves/mechanics? Does it have a huge impact on the pvp scene ? Is it only a few/"useless" abilities or still loads like when I played years ago?

2. Is it easy to obtain membership for players that have just started? Thinking of rerolling with friends on yellow? Is this arcanine mount still obtainable for free? I saw it's in the cash shop now. it's 175k +- for 14days, is this doable for the average player and maintain it ?

Also membership gives more xp and pokedollars+encounters and increased shiny chance ? Or is that inc shiny chance removed? (wiki doesn't list it)

3. talking about endgame, are there tricks/methods to level up to 100 ? Or does it literly take days to level them?

4. Is there any kind of co-op mechanics/events/dungeons in the game? 2v2 battles orso

Anything else worth mentioning for enw players feel free to add xP

1: There is some ability/item that are not coded, idk much about it, but PVP is still playable.

Theres a list of bugged/bannable move: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34240

2: Its not that hard to obtain membership, you buy it in coin shop or from player. Idk much about price on Yellow, but for 15 day in Blue, its about 170k-190k.

The free arcanine mount is still available, you need to catch a Chancey, Dratini and a Kangashkan to obtain it.

Membership give 100% bonus in money and 50% bonus in Exp. Shiny rate is the same for everyone, member or not.

3: There is not secret for leveling up your Pokemon to 100. You must train and train again. Celurean Cave is the best place to train, you can unlock it after being Johto Champion.

It take maybe 1-3 hour to Level up to 100 depending where your training.

4: There is some event like Hide and Seek, Chrismas Event, Halloween Event, maybe Easter Event.

I think Ive read somewhere that 2vs2 will be implemented in the future, but honestly, i dont know when.

I think its all, have fun in the game and i wish you a Nice Day! :Smile:

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I played this years ago so my memory is kinda vague..

I know most all of my questions can be manually searched for in all the game sections but I kinda want opinions from veteran players ^^

1. How big is the database of broken moves/mechanics? Does it have a huge impact on the pvp scene ? Is it only a few/"useless" abilities or still loads like when I played years ago?

2. Is it easy to obtain membership for players that have just started? Thinking of rerolling with friends on yellow? Is this arcanine mount still obtainable for free? I saw it's in the cash shop now. it's 175k +- for 14days, is this doable for the average player and maintain it ?

Also membership gives more xp and pokedollars+encounters and increased shiny chance ? Or is that inc shiny chance removed? (wiki doesn't list it)

3. talking about endgame, are there tricks/methods to level up to 100 ? Or does it literly take days to level them?

4. Is there any kind of co-op mechanics/events/dungeons in the game? 2v2 battles orso

Anything else worth mentioning for enw players feel free to add xP

Hello dear :Smile:

Firstly, I would like to say I am not a veteran player. I am just a normal player but I will do my best to answer your questions.

1) If you want to see the number of moves, abilities which are bugged or ignored, click this link. It is kinda big I would say. I am not much of a PvP player. So my words would be thats some of these maybe be missed by players and some may not. This doesn't put like a huge impact on PvP. It may or may not be an impact on PvP.

2) Of course you can. But you will have to buy them via real money from PayPal. There two ways to get them as far as I know, one is through buying them for real money and one is that once you get the rainbow badge, you can buy it from other players. Click on this to know more about MS and to know about its advantages. Yes, arcanine is still obtainable from the free quest. Here is a link to its walk-through created by lovely Carlho-https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=9010. You can even buy it from cash shop for 50 coins. I didn't get your question you asked. Can you explain me these words?

it's 175k +- for 14days, is this doable for the average player and maintain it ?

MS boosts EXP gain by 50%, doubles the gained money. I don't know if before, it increased shiny chance. But now, it doesn't. You can click on the link I posted to know more benefits of MS.

These are the methods I know to level up Pokemons faster:

1)Get an MS=50%boost

2)Get an Exp boost=25%boost

3)If your guild is on guild ladder=25% boost.

Totally, 100% boost. So, good benefit.

Buy a lot of rare candies and feed it to your Pokemons.

Visit HOW TO MAKE MONEY FASTER GUIDE which may help you in making money to buy RCs.

Some may take days to level up like Absol, Happiny. All you have to do is train them till level 45-50 and take them to Victory road, DD, cerulean cave etc. which help in gaining exp.

Yes, PRO staff conducts events from time to time. The recent one was hide and seek event. Yes, in the future we will have 2v2 battles. They are currently being worked on.

I hope my answers satisfied you. Good luck. this is the first thing a new player show view.

Good luck :Heart:

Hi Ropefly,

Big thanks for [mention]GrandWarden[/mention] and [mention]PurpleMauth[/mention] for their quick responses; they're both correct and have indeed given you many useful sources.

Some things I'd like to add ontop of what has already been answered;

1. Yes, you can view our list of

PvP Rules and Revamp of Bugged Moves / Abilities / Items not to be Used in PvP. New content gets coded and added every now and then, but unfortunately since Shane is the only person able to code moves and abilities, it will take time for bugged/uncoded PvP mechanics to be fixed.

2. I would say that even if you play casually, you'll be able to make up the money you pay for your membership back in PokeDollars. This depends how you like to spend your time in-game, but you can check out Daeon's Guide to Money Making. While it's a bit dated, many of the concepts presented in the guide still apply today.

Yes, the Arcanine Mount is still obtainable for free; check here or here for more information.

Also, the membership does indeed give more experience and money, but no increased shiny chance. Only certain NPCs increase the shiny rate. You can find out more about Pokemon Counterparts here.

3. Yes, there are many tricks to level Pokemon up to Lv100. Depending on your exp boost, it can take just a couple of hours. Check out this great guide on How to level up fast by Calahan.

4. We do not have any 2v2 battles implemented in the game, but if you enjoy playing with others, I would highly suggest joining a Guild.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.