Price check - Personal shop pokemon (untrained)

Siltoruz

Hello all,

I m kinda new to this game. managed to get some pokemon that i think is gona make me some budget, but i dont know at what prices to sell those. I want to open a shop here in forum so plz help with pricing.

b4b9nae.png eevee adamant 31spd / 30att (my estimate 300k)

FzUBYFn.png eevee modest (my estimate 500k)

First time i upload screens i hope it works well!

:thanks: in advance

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions

Almost certain that the prices are overstated, while I can't submit an accurate assessment, the two Eevees that generally would use Adamant is Flareon and Leafeon, both which are not high on PVP tiers and even then low def on a Leafeon would mean some problems.

The Modest one is definitely overstated and is not an epic, definitely need 20+ SpA on that to be an epic but however in my personal opinion would definitely be worth more than the Adamant one and since they are untrained in EVs and movesets, my personal opinion would be to halve the prices you have suggested.

Just my 2 cents, only commented since you have said "Price Check"

Good luck!

Contact me on Discord for faster replies.

Discord Tag: Shen#1128

[mention]Shenal[/mention] Thank you very much!

That was the kind of info i needed. I dont want you to cover tings up. I respect your thruthfull opinion and actually you ve helped me a lot re evaluating them. I leave my original estimates there just for others to comment on them too, but i ve realized how to evaluate them now.

More opinion still welcome ;)

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions

• Yellow locked this topic