help mee

Mitesx21

i already waited 12 days to fight profesor elm boss but when i talk to him i did not even battle him and he said that i just lost. so what should i do? its my second win straight and gonna get my third win. so what should i do?

Hey mitesx21,

when you fought against a boss and talk to him, there should be a option to check the current cooldown time.

dhO6rpf.png

You can also check the current cooldown time by talking to a Cooldown Checker which are located at Celadon Office 2F, Goldenrod City House 1, Slateport City House 1and Canalave House 1, please check the cooldown time and tell us your result.

Also, when you talk to Prof. Elm, make sure you hit the requirements to fight against Prof. Elm, you need only level 100 Pokémon in your team, how much doesn´t matter but level 100.

In case you dont have to option to check the cooldown or there is currently no cooldown and also have the correct requirements, please post the text which Prof. Elm says here at this topic to have more information about the issue.

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution