Lost Ditto / Bike Voucher during server disconnect

Xadeboldo

Hello guys, after a lot of grind finally found my Ditto and traded it for the bike voucher in Vermillion. A few minutes aftet this, I was in the underground tunnel on my way to get the bike. Started a battle with a trainer in the tunnel and the game disconnected from the server.

After reconnecting, I was back in Vermillion with no Ditto and no Voucher. It appears os my pokedex that I caught a Ditto, but its not in my party or PC. Also the Vermillion Ditto guy does not havr my ditto which I had already exchanged. And finally, tested if I could buy the bike with discount, but no success...

Please help me with the problem!

Hello [mention]Xadeboldo[/mention],

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunaly we can not refund any items/Pokémon lost by a crash issue or reset cooldown times from bosses.

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Im sorry for this unlucky rollback but unfortunaly there is nothing we can do in this case.

I will lock this topic now as its answered. I hope you have a good rest of the day!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution