How do I wipe my account?

Golpedemestre

Recently, i wanted to play pokemon again with a friend... however, 'cause im a good friend, i want to start my journey from the beggining with him. I already have a strong account in all the 3 servers (Yellow, Blue and Red) and i have only one question:

How do i wipe my account?

You cant wipe your account, however you can always make a second account on the same email and use a different username :3

I've started over like this a lot because playing with friends is the best thing!

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

[...]

How do i wipe my account?

Hey golpedemestre,

like BurdyBurns already wrote, it is not possible to reset your game progress at your account/server as its written in the Issue Guide:

Transfer or Reset account

We will not. You are entitled to create another account as the rules state you can have only 2 per e-mail address (You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person) or play in other servers as per server have different save. Staff will not disable, transfer, delete, or reset your account.

I will lock this topic now as its answered, thanks to BurdyBurns for the fast answer. :Grin:

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution