New weekly events/Improvements/Additions

Cowtippingmafia

Hello guys, I've been on blue server for quite some time now (3.5k + hours) and as i've been playing lately i've been getting a bit bored so i've been trying to come up with ways to try and keep the end game more interesting for us veterans players as well as the newer players and here's what I came up with:

1) Rare Pokemon(s) of the week: Here I was thinking maybe we could choose 1 or 2 tier 9 mons to lower the tier to 7 or 8 and a prize can be given to the top 3 winners (also maybe we can get some of those way to hard to get pokes ie: boss, fossil into circulation cause there are a number of pokemon we can't even hope to get a good chance at that would be great for the pvp meta like tepig, sigilyph, cranidos, basculin ,karrablast, chespin and others)

2) Make the bug catching contest longer or make it accessible every 12 hours: I enjoy doing the bug catching but i don't do it cause I have to go all the way to goldenrod/ecruteak and it's only for 20 minutes and I don't normally have any chance at catching anything good and i'm sure others may feel different but I don't see the reason to even stop there lol.

3) Back to the rare pokemon here: sometimes you guys bring in a rare pokemon and were happy you brought the pokemon in but at the same time. I've been noticing alot of pokemon don't get their signature moves when they are implemented. I had a pretty decent cincinno h/a I sold recently cause of the lack of the move tailslap which works perfectly with skill link. Same thing with Boufollant and Head Charge.

4) Idea for mirage island: Maybe you can circulate the fossil spawns in the cave part of mirage island week by week and have the fossil spawns go by regions. like the first week you'll have the kanto fossil spawns, the next week will be sinnoh or kalos or something along those lines so it'll give us a chance at the newly added fossils as well as the older ones.

5) Ride Bicycle in the Old Chateau

6) Maybe make some sort of EV training machine. Where you can pay a certain amount of money and choose which evs you want on the mons and ev train that way for the people who don't have a ton of time, and maybe implement a new area or an old area with high levels so we have a better place to level our mons to 100.

EDIT 7) Event tutor Weatherball for bulbasaur/ivysaur/venusaur

8) Make friends list bigger.

9) focus clearing up bugged/not coded moves and abilities while introducing new pokemons.

10) Make it so you can take silver discs to the fossil revive place

Again these are just some suggestions but i've been around a while and would like to see this game prosper as long as it can till you guys release the new one.

Message me on discord @Cowtippingmafia#6918 or just @Cowtippingmafia

I like these ideas and these are some of my own off the top of my head. In addition to #3, Amoonguss with Clear Smog and Gengar with Sludge Wave. Perhaps, create dig spots in more regions or other activities similar to excavation / dig / etc that will reset in 24-72 hour time.

I like the idea of a monthly/weekly challenge. Daily events are nice and give you day to day stuff to do, but some days I don't always want to do it. its' repetitive. Adding a weekly challenge gives enough variety to change things up. A monthly challenge gives just another thing to do.

Something like - hunt for the best possible Happiny (some decent tier 6+ poke). Calculate points based on IVs and nature or h/a. Pokemon ID number has to be over 21,000,000 or whatever number we're at. Winner gets a shiny version of that pokemon. It's not hard for staff to generate a shiny pokemon. Gives long time people something to farm when theyve got nothing to do.

I think Bug Catching is fine. 25k is a good reward that you can get every 24 hours. If you buy the monthly travel pass and win 12 days, its totally paid for. that leaves up to 19 days where every other result is pure profit. Then you've got travel pass to go to dig sites, do all the good headbutts, and so on.

Agree for the most part on everything else. Implementing moves and pokes that aren't properly in should be priority 1, as far as im concerned. Why is basculin not in game? It's largely useless lol. Same with Cryogonal. I know it's in snowpoint temple, but still.

I like the idea of a monthly/weekly challenge. Daily events are nice and give you day to day stuff to do, but some days I don't always want to do it. its' repetitive. Adding a weekly challenge gives enough variety to change things up. A monthly challenge gives just another thing to do.

Something like - hunt for the best possible Happiny (some decent tier 6+ poke). Calculate points based on IVs and nature or h/a. Pokemon ID number has to be over 21,000,000 or whatever number we're at. Winner gets a shiny version of that pokemon. It's not hard for staff to generate a shiny pokemon. Gives long time people something to farm when theyve got nothing to do.

I think Bug Catching is fine. 25k is a good reward that you can get every 24 hours. If you buy the monthly travel pass and win 12 days, its totally paid for. that leaves up to 19 days where every other result is pure profit. Then you've got travel pass to go to dig sites, do all the good headbutts, and so on.

Agree for the most part on everything else. Implementing moves and pokes that aren't properly in should be priority 1, as far as im concerned. Why is basculin not in game? It's largely useless lol. Same with Cryogonal. I know it's in snowpoint temple, but still.

nice to see you ^^ and basculin is beast mode with adaptability and cryogonal with freeze dry would be nice gets rapid spin as well.

and thanks for your input. and i guess your right on the bug catching thing. i won't question you lol

Message me on discord @Cowtippingmafia#6918 or just @Cowtippingmafia