✅PC search Improvements✅

Mexicannoob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted this yesterday already, just change the search function from string.equals to string.contains that would be such a qol change.

In general this means we can finally search for "Farfetch'd", also we dont have to type out every pkm just type "toge" hit enter, ez, you'll see every Togepi and their evolutions with just one search.

PS: Thought this wasnt posted already so you can delete my thread or merge it https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/101229-url

• Like 1

Posted this yesterday already, just change the search function from string.equals to string.contains that would be such a qol change.

In general this means we can finally search for "Farfetch'd", also we dont have to type out every pkm just type "toge" hit enter, ez, you'll see every Togepi and their evolutions with just one search.

PS: Thought this wasnt posted already so you can delete my thread or merge it https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/101229-url

Yes is best to have a staff remove it

I can forsure add what you are saying.

want to talk by discord to discuss a best way to put this suggestion in one?

Strategist#8849

• Like 1

Can we gather all suggestions of PC improvements in one post?

• Make the search work like the Pokedex so that we don't have to write the entire name of the Pokemon. This will allow us to search for Nidoran M/F, Farfetch'd and other pokes that include spaces or symbols in their names.
  • Make an option to apply the sort to either the box or the entire pc.
  • Allow us to custom sort/organize Pokemon and put them in other boxes not just the first available one.
  • Maybe allow box rename? Not 100% needed but could be useful.
  • Like Strategist suggested in op let us know when we've typed the poke's name wrong or when we don't own the pokemon.
  • More space is definitely needed cause as Starlight said many users have more than one copy of a Pokemon (shinies, other forms, syncs, falseswipers/hm slaves etc etc)
  • Mark/select multiple pokemon to easily release.
  • Brutalace suggested this in another thread and it might or might not be needed if we get all the other features but let us add symbols/icons on Pokemons to categorize them. This could be maximize organizing i guess.

If there's any other let me know i'll add them to the list and Strategist you can copy/paste this in the op if you'd like. :)

Can we gather all suggestions of PC improvements in one post?

• Make the search work like the Pokedex so that we don't have to write the entire name of the Pokemon. This will allow us to search for Nidoran M/F, Farfetch'd and other pokes that include spaces or symbols in their names.
  • Make an option to apply the sort to either the box or the entire pc.
  • Allow us to custom sort/organize Pokemon and put them in other boxes not just the first available one.
  • Maybe allow box rename? Not 100% needed but could be useful.
  • Like Strategist suggested in op let us know when we've typed the poke's name wrong or when we don't own the pokemon.
  • More space is definitely needed cause as Starlight said many users have more than one copy of a Pokemon (shinies, other forms, syncs, falseswipers/hm slaves etc etc)
  • Mark/select multiple pokemon to easily release.
  • Brutalace suggested this in another thread and it might or might not be needed if we get all the other features but let us add symbols/icons on Pokemons to categorize them. This could be maximize organizing i guess.

If there's any other let me know i'll add them to the list and Strategist you can copy/paste this in the op if you'd like. :)

Would be interesting to have all into 1 forum post. do you have discord?