✅PC search Improvements✅

Mexicannoob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not familiar with coding, but maybe just make the PC 1 storage, with a slidebar on the side so u can slide down, maybe have the ability to mark some pokemon as "favorite" or "PvP" and have a filter option for that, also if all are in 1 Box the sorting after Name/Lvl would actually make sense since for now sorting after name and then looking at B for Bidoof just shows the Bidoof in PC1 and not the one in PC3... Alot of QOL changes possible here to have the players manage their pokes better

Im not familiar with coding, but maybe just make the PC 1 storage, with a slidebar on the side so u can slide down, maybe have the ability to mark some pokemon as "favorite" or "PvP" and have a filter option for that, also if all are in 1 Box the sorting after Name/Lvl would actually make sense since for now sorting after name and then looking at B for Bidoof just shows the Bidoof in PC1 and not the one in PC3... Alot of QOL changes possible here to have the players manage their pokes better

thanks for your feedback

Bump I wanted to suggest this especially the strings.contains() part, so that you dont need to type all. Just found this post though.

I have one addendum to the strings.contains(), make a method implementation where you use string.toLowerCase().contains(), so you dont need distinction between lower and upper case as well. It should be a fast and non-desruptive change to the code implementation.

Pleaaaaaase make this. Also OGs other suggestions are really great, I hope you will consider this!! :D

EDIT: Sry I realized I had just misspelled the pokemon I tested on, so the lower case works fine. Just BUMP I guess, great suggestions in this thread. :)

Edited by Downrankservice

• 2 weeks later...
Bump I wanted to suggest this especially the strings.contains() part, so that you dont need to type all. Just found this post though.

I have one addendum to the strings.contains(), make a method implementation where you use string.toLowerCase().contains(), so you dont need distinction between lower and upper case as well. It should be a fast and non-desruptive change to the code implementation.

Pleaaaaaase make this. Also OGs other suggestions are really great, I hope you will consider this!! :D

Yeah, being able to search regardless of upper/lower case would be nice too.

• 4 weeks later...