✅PC search Improvements✅

Mexicannoob

tpZJjD3.png

Howdy, just a small Low priority Suggestion share by me and others

I believe it would benefit PRO players if when searching on the PC, and you type a Pokemon wrong, it would be nice to have a little pop up Message that says "Invalid Name"

So we can Instantly know we typed the Pokemon Name wrong

ge4lnA6.png

It would also be great that a little pop up message can appear when you search for a Pokemon, and you actually dont have it, like it can say "Pokemon Not Found"

By having that, it would look better than just having a Blank space PC

I also notice that some times when you type a Pokemon correctly and you do have it in the PC, it some times wont pop up, until you try again, by having this Improvements and this happens again, you should be able to Notice faster that you should try again since Nothing is popping up, and you got no "Invalid Name" or "Pokemon Not Found"

Well thats all, By having this or something related, it could Improve the gaming experience of Players by a Bit

Change the way the server response to pc box search querry from string.equals() to string.contains()

So if you search f.e. "Toge" you will get all you Togepi, Togetics and Togekiss instead of nothing

• Make the search work like the Pokedex so that we don't have to write the entire name of the Pokemon. This will allow us to search for Nidoran M/F, Farfetch'd and other pokes that include spaces or symbols in their names.
  • Make an option to apply the sort to either the box or the entire pc.
  • Allow us to custom sort/organize Pokemon and put them in other boxes not just the first available one.
  • More space is definitely needed cause as Starlight said many users have more than one copy of a Pokemon (shinies, other forms, syncs, falseswipers/hm slaves etc etc)
  • Mark/select multiple pokemon to easily release.
  • Brutalace suggested this in another thread and it might or might not be needed if we get all the other features but let us add symbols/icons on Pokemons to categorize them. This could be maximize organizing

Thanks for reading

feedback is welcome as always :)

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well i agree, or even something mabye (?) easier is to let us write half of the name and hit enter and still find anything that includes the letters.

for example, instead of writing Magikarp

i can write "Mag" and it will show magikarps, magnetons and everything that has this name.

I always wondered why i have to write a full exact name and not this ^

• Like 1

Well i agree, or even something mabye (?) easier is to let us write half of the name and hit enter and still find anything that includes the letters.

i can write "Mag" and it will show magikarps, magnetons and everything that has this name.

thats a great addition that can be added to the suggestion, thanks for sharing

• 2 weeks later...

I second this... always wanted to function like my dex in that regard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...