PRO Trade Chat Investment Video Guide

Mexicannoob

EDIT: this is a video that has help the amigos (former richest players in the whole game) to make many cash, it has some useful tips worth watching even if it got posted long ago

The Amigos Discord server Join link

https://discord.gg/WPgy9WJ

☆☆☆Tips by Kaminokage☆☆☆

'First, i want to add : To price check PKM, it's easy. Just calculate for each PKM how many hours it takes in average to farm it. Find an hourly wage. And with your time and the hourly wage, you have your price. So, now you know how much you have to sell, and how much you can buy, easy game"

"Don't farm PKM others players already farm if you want to resell.

For example: For Xmas Event, don't farm Dratini ! Everybody farm it, just buy a Dratini on Trade if you want one, price will be very low. It will cost you less to buy it than farm it."

"Tip to buy a PKM : No need to lower price ! If you want a PKM, it's because you need it for PVP or collection. It's hard to find goods PKM, don't lose time because you are skinflint. Just calculate the time you will need to farm the PKM, and with the hourly wage you will know if the price is too much or not. For example: your hourly wage can be Cerulean Cave; there you can make 20k per hour without MS. If you see a PKM that will make farm 50 hours in average : 50* 20k = 1m. If the price is lower than 1m, buy it, if the price is higher farm yourself"

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading,

I Wish to improve this Guide/Tips and any more useful Ideas/Tips for anything releated to selling and buying, please comment them below

your aid is very appriciated

This guide has helped us a lot to the point that we have now reach over 200m+

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 6

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide. people need to be reminded now and then how obnoxious their vocal view on pricing might be. except it's outright scam (item readily available for cheaper price and/or selling item that has no use/misadvertising), no real reason to lol at prices.

any mispricing will correct itself out, and the worst enemy in buy/sell is impatience. do some research before buying/selling something is very important to avoid loss.

New to PRO Yellow Server? Get what you need right now!

[glow=red]Driftveil Trading Co.[/glow]

nice guide. people need to be reminded now and then how obnoxious their vocal view on pricing might be. except it's outright scam (item readily available for cheaper price and/or selling item that has no use/misadvertising), no real reason to lol at prices.

any mispricing will correct itself out, and the worst enemy in buy/sell is impatience. do some research before buying/selling something is very important to avoid loss.

Thx, i will add your tip/reminder to do Research since it can prevent a loss

First, i want to add : To price check PKM, it's easy. Just calculate for each PKM how many hours it takes in average to farm it. Find an hourly wage. And with your time and the hourly wage, you have your price. So, now you know how much you have to sell, and how much you can buy, easy game.

Thanks to the Discord Bot' date=' you can see the top most used Pokemons on PvP, that means they are the most in high demand, and by selling High Demand Pokemons will be better to sell, faster to be purchased, and can very possibly be more valuable than Not in the list ones.[/quote']Yes, look the top most used PKM. You will see Talonflame first, farm Talonflame and realize after than everybody has already farm Talonflame, so nobody will pay a correct price for it :y:

And it's the same for a lot of PKM. Rules number 1: Don't farm PKM others players already farm if you want to resell.

For example: For Xmas Event, don't farm Dratini ! Everybody farm it, just buy a Dratini on Trade if you want one, price will be very low. It will cost you less to buy it than farm it.

I will quote one part of a guide i posted on my guild discord to resume the price check, trade and what PKM to sell :

Sometimes you need a little money, you are looking to sell your PKM. And then your dreams of fortune are reduced in crumb: No one wants your PKM!

You are going to ALL Chat to ask others players to rate or price check your PKM : Do not listen them! Seriously, the ALL Chat is full of monkeys, they do not have base # 3: Use your brain. The rates for PKM you will find on the guide "How to rate your PKM", let's be clear: It's pure shit! A rate from 1 to 10, who the hell got this idea : the rate of PKM is a binary system: the PKM is playable in PVP or it is not playable in PVP, nothing else (after it is a question of "can it be better in IV", that's all).

[...]

The basis for doing business is simple: Answer the question "Why would anyone want my PKM?". You will tell me : "But there are many beginners who will want it", the first beginner is you and you do not want it, who else would want it?

The answer to this question will, very often, be the same: For PVP.

Start from the biggest desired amount' date=' example, 500k for your Pokemon, last some days/weeks selling at that price, and as time goes by, lower the price by 50k or 100k and repeat the process until you dont wish to go any lower.[/quote']

Why lower price? The price is never an issue. The issue is just to find someone who want to use your PKM. Find a buyer who want to speculate on your PKM is very easy, you will always find it, find someone who want to use your PKM, it's way harder.

While buying Pokemons, your goal should be to attempt to get it as Low as possible, doing so will save you up cash, if you see a Pokemon getting sell for 400k, maybe ask 250k, and go up by 50k or so

You almost dont lose Nothing in always trying to get something for Less.

Why do I say almost?

Because you can potentially lose it to another buyer who will pay what the seller is asking for it, especially if the Pokemon is Cheap enough, so its up to you to Gamble in attempting to get a lower price

Tip to buy a PKM : No need to lower price ! If you want a PKM, it's because you need it for PVP or collection. It's hard to find goods PKM, don't lose time and opportunities because you are skinflint. Just calculate the time you will need to farm the PKM, and with the hourly wage you will know if the price is too much or not. For example: your hourly wage can be Cerulean Cave; there you can make 20k per hour without MS. If you see a PKM that will make farm 50 hours in average : 50* 20k = 1m. If the price is lower than 1m, buy it, if the price is higher, farm yourself.

Report! All illegal activities you see or are being done to you, such as false buy, false offers, false auctions B.O, and even a Player attempting to do RMT (real money trading) with you, Make sure to always Screen shot them and always have Screen Shots of your trades EVEN FOR DAYCARE services!

You never know man

I totally agree with this part. Don't hesitate to report. And always take screenshot, this game is full of kids who think they are clever because they scam players.

Last tip : Trade chat is for trash PKM, forum is for PVP PKM.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

First, i want to add : To price check PKM, it's easy. Just calculate for each PKM how many hours it takes in average to farm it. Find an hourly wage. And with your time and the hourly wage, you have your price. So, now you know how much you have to sell, and how much you can buy, easy game.

Thanks to the Discord Bot' date=' you can see the top most used Pokemons on PvP, that means they are the most in high demand, and by selling High Demand Pokemons will be better to sell, faster to be purchased, and can very possibly be more valuable than Not in the list ones.[/quote']Yes, look the top most used PKM. You will see Talonflame first, farm Talonflame and realize after than everybody has already farm Talonflame, so nobody will pay a correct price for it :y:

And it's the same for a lot of PKM. Rules number 1: Don't farm PKM others players already farm if you want to resell.

For example: For Xmas Event, don't farm Dratini ! Everybody farm it, just buy a Dratini on Trade if you want one, price will be very low. It will cost you less to buy it than farm it.

I will quote one part of a guide i posted on my guild discord to resume the price check, trade and what PKM to sell :

Sometimes you need a little money, you are looking to sell your PKM. And then your dreams of fortune are reduced in crumb: No one wants your PKM!

You are going to ALL Chat to ask others players to rate or price check your PKM : Do not listen them! Seriously, the ALL Chat is full of monkeys, they do not have base # 3: Use your brain. The rates for PKM you will find on the guide "How to rate your PKM", let's be clear: It's pure [Censored]! A rate from 1 to 10, who the hell got this idea : the rate of PKM is a binary system: the PKM is playable in PVP or it is not playable in PVP, nothing else (after it is a question of "can it be better in IV", that's all).

[...]

The basis for doing business is simple: Answer the question "Why would anyone want my PKM?". You will tell me : "But there are many beginners who will want it", the first beginner is you and you do not want it, who else would want it?

The answer to this question will, very often, be the same: For PVP.

Start from the biggest desired amount' date=' example, 500k for your Pokemon, last some days/weeks selling at that price, and as time goes by, lower the price by 50k or 100k and repeat the process until you dont wish to go any lower.[/quote']

Why lower price? The price is never an issue. The issue is just to find someone who want to use your PKM. Find a buyer who want to speculate on your PKM is very easy, you will always find it, find someone who want to use your PKM, it's way harder.

While buying Pokemons, your goal should be to attempt to get it as Low as possible, doing so will save you up cash, if you see a Pokemon getting sell for 400k, maybe ask 250k, and go up by 50k or so

Why do I say almost?

Because you can potentially lose it to another buyer who will pay what the seller is asking for it, especially if the Pokemon is Cheap enough, so its up to you to Gamble in attempting to get a lower price

Tip to buy a PKM : No need to lower price ! If you want a PKM, it's because you need it for PVP or collection. It's hard to find goods PKM, don't lose time and opportunities because you are skinflint. Just calculate the time you will need to farm the PKM, and with the hourly wage you will know if the price is too much or not. For example: your hourly wage can be Cerulean Cave; there you can make 20k per hour without MS. If you see a PKM that will make farm 50 hours in average : 50* 20k = 1m. If the price is lower than 1m, buy it, if the price is higher, farm yourself.

Report! All illegal activities you see or are being done to you, such as false buy, false offers, false auctions B.O, and even a Player attempting to do RMT (real money trading) with you, Make sure to always Screen shot them and always have Screen Shots of your trades EVEN FOR DAYCARE services!

You never know man

I totally agree with this part. Don't hesitate to report. And always take screenshot, this game is full of kids who think they are clever because they scam players.

Last tip : Trade chat is for trash PKM, forum is for PVP PKM.

Awesome tips man! will add thx for sharing

Regarding the "Why lower the price?"

Is a selling style i was talking about, a style to sell a Pokemon for a desired price by posting on trade chat and forums with its price tag in there

and start off with the biggest price you wish to sell it for, and if desired, as time pass by lower the prices since that way you can potentially sell it faster while still have high chances to get the most out of a certain pokemon

and ofcurse, you can refuse to lower a price on a Pokemon you are certain you will soon or later get a buyer for such price

Constant Advertaising in trade chat and posting on forums = Potentially finding a Customer

• Like 1

pP4D4Ar.jpg

Howdy Lil' Buddies

Lets talk about selling/buying tips and More

I welcome your Opinion, and if you know of any other Idea/Tips Etc Please Comment below so it can be added into this "Guide"

➡️➡️➡️

☆☆☆Selling☆☆☆

➡️This tips are for Selling Pokemons with the price tag and not for does who rather wait for players to tell them their offers for a Pokemon

Always do ask Friends/Guild Mates for their Opinions on Price Checking your pokemon, the more opinions you get, the better, because doing so helps you get a possibly better idea for a Price

Dont go for what they say its worth it, use their opinions to just give u an idea on a Price, For a personal example, i ask a PC on a tyranitar, some say 600k, 800k, 750k, but i sold it for 2m, (and many more similar experiances), and also yourself have gone to the same thing, thats why its Important to follow your guts

Always go for what your guts say, once u have gather PC Estimates, at the end, go for what your guts says, and pick the highest desired amount you wish to sell it for

Start from the biggest desired amount, example, 500k for your Pokemon, last some days/weeks selling at that price, and as time goes by, lower the price by 50k or 100k and repeat the process until you dont wish to go any lower.

doing that will have you have better chances to get the very most for a Pokemon u want to sell, and even still there will be players requesting to get a lower price, so its up to you to accept or gamble and decline to see if you can get more

Is good to remember that we sadly dont have a Global market/Auction House, so the potential customer may not be Online when you are selling the pokemon, so dont be upset if it dont sell for a while, just keep trying

Make sure to thank the Price Checkers as they not Perfect and cant tell you a 100% accuare Price check, is really up to you at the end, but their Opinions is helpful, and by you thanking them, it will encourage them to keep helping you and others

☆☆☆Hunt for High Demand Pokemons☆☆☆

Thanks to the Discord Bot, you can see the top most used Pokemons on PvP, that means they are the most in high demand, and by selling High Demand Pokemons will be better to sell, faster to be purchased, and can very possibly be more valuable than Not in the list ones

So, have a look in that Discord Bot for the list, and have does in High Priority to Hunt

☆☆☆"Trade Chat"☆☆☆

When you sell in trade chat, and you post Pokemons with the prices on them, and you see Players Commenting on Your prices, Simply Ignore them and continue to post your Pokemons with their prices.

@ Players, Its very Inmature and illegal to Comment on someones Prices on trade chat or do so by PM, your not only breaking the rules, but you are also being very inmature by sharing your opinion in Public, If you dont Like his/her prices, Simply Ignore it and KEEP comments to yourself

they are NOT your Pokemons, Let the sellers sell peacefully with what ever desired price they wish to give

If they wish to sell high, then they got every right to do so, its THEIR Pokemon in the first place.

They will see for themselfs that the Pokemon they are selling its not being purchased, so over time, they will be more likely to lower its prices as they see no one buying them.

By you keeping your opinions to youself, you are helping to keep a Great friendly atmosphere in the Trade Chat, So please give your cooperation with the Trade Chat rules by not Commenting on Peoples Prices, or even worst, go as far to even PM them.

☆☆☆BUYING☆☆☆

Why do I say almost?

"Offer"

Ugh... does sellers that sell by "Offer" can be harder to attempt to get a Lower price, because from starters you got no clue on how much he is seeking for it, they are a few examples to Push the seller to give you an estimate for a Pokemon

such examples can be ....

Hey, How much for that Pokemon?

---Offer

Is there a Current Best offer for it?

---Yes, there is 300k

Is there an Instant Buy price?

---Yes, 600k

Thats just an example, ofcurse the scenario Varies with each seller, but anyways....

Do say if there is a Current best offer, since its very possible someone else already offer for that Pokemon, and the seller is just want to see if you are going to offer more, but in order for you not to offer Too much money, always ask for Current best offer, later even tho you might not do it, but also know the Instant price just in case, also ask for an ending time etc

If there is an Auction going on In forums or In game, Dont bid until at the last day or the auction or last hours..... doing so will possibly keep the Price as lower as possble and do watch out for the Instant price

☆☆☆Some Good tips/Info☆☆☆

More People online = More possibilities of Selling and Buying, use Comand "/on" to see how many people are Online, and expect high changes of selling when (In Red Server) are 750+ or more Online players Compared to 350- or less

Need help selling something?

Check this Forum out, it might be a great choice for you! (Only for Red Server)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=89386

Group Price Estimates are very useful

If you are in Red Server, I recomend joining this Discord Server, were Group Pricing for Shinines and Non Shinines are encouraged

https://discord.gg/WPgy9WJ

"Gamble!" When you are selling Pokemons for a Certain desired price, and someone asked you for a lower price, some times its great to "Gamble" and reject them

Why I say Gamble? because you may just last long long time to sell, and some times you might also lower the Price even more lower than for what that customer was requesting you to buy.

BUT by rejecting, you also Gamble to get someone else buying at your price or buying for more than what that player was asking you. Its up to your Guts to choice

You never know man

Dont confuse Scam with Having your Pokemon you sold being later sold for much bigger ammount of cash, thats not scamming, if you made the choice to sell a Pokemon for your own desired price, then thats on you, now the new Owner can do what ever it wish and resale for what ever price he/she wants because its now theirs!

But what it is a Scam and ofcurse it is illegal, its when someone Lies to you, for example if Someone Sells a Magnezone and the seller claims its HP Fire, and you bought it but its not, then you have been scammed, thats Scamming

Try to do research on what your buying/selling, it helps you prevent loosing cash in vain

➡️➡️➡️Tips by Kaminokage

'First, i want to add : To price check PKM, it's easy. Just calculate for each PKM how many hours it takes in average to farm it. Find an hourly wage. And with your time and the hourly wage, you have your price. So, now you know how much you have to sell, and how much you can buy, easy game"

"Don't farm PKM others players already farm if you want to resell. 

For example: For Xmas Event, don't farm Dratini ! Everybody farm it, just buy a Dratini on Trade if you want one, price will be very low. It will cost you less to buy it than farm it."

"Tip to buy a PKM : No need to lower price ! If you want a PKM, it's because you need it for PVP or collection. It's hard to find goods PKM, don't lose time because you are skinflint. Just calculate the time you will need to farm the PKM, and with the hourly wage you will know if the price is too much or not. For example: your hourly wage can be Cerulean Cave; there you can make 20k per hour without MS. If you see a PKM that will make farm 50 hours in average : 50* 20k = 1m. If the price is lower than 1m, buy it, if the price is higher farm yourself"

Keep a close eye on Forum Pokemons, they are great ones there⬅️⬅️⬅️

Thanks for reading,

I Wish to improve this Guide/Tips and any more useful Ideas/Tips for anything releated to selling and buying, please comment them below

your aid is very appriciated

NICE GUIDE BRO :y: