volt switch and u-turn problem

P0rtal

The problem is that when the user use volt switch and u-turn should be like this : the pokemon attack then after the attack the game ask you to which pokemon you want to switch .

u-turn dont ask to switch after the pokemon attack .

volt switch ask to switch before the pokemon attack and should be after.

volt switch and u-turn have the same effect .

i dont know if there is a post for this but it should be fixed.They are both really important moves for pvp .Please fix this to enjoy a good pvp battle and not just clicking an attack move and hope to win.

:thanks: :thanks:

The problem is that when the user use volt switch and u-turn should be like this : the pokemon attack then after the attack the game ask you to which pokemon you want to switch .

u-turn dont ask to switch after the pokemon attack .

volt switch ask to switch before the pokemon attack and should be after.

volt switch and u-turn have the same effect .

i dont know if there is a post for this but it should be fixed.They are both really important moves for pvp .Please fix this to enjoy a good pvp battle and not just clicking an attack move and hope to win.

:thanks: :thanks:

The staff is aware of this bug and Walrosskastanie had announced:

U-turn and Self-Destruct currently have some problems and do not work correctly, so you shouldn't use them. It will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

But I think they're not aware of volt switch. They may be aware of it too. I tried it and found it that it is bugged too. Let's hope they will fix it soon.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...