When I try to open the PRO windows 7 name the following error occurs:

"Couldn't switch request monitor resolution pokemon revolution

Switching to resolution 800x600 failed, trying lower one

Switching to resolution 800x600 failed, trying lower one

All resolution switches have failed

Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (800x600 fs=1 hz=0)"

[ATTACH=full]4187[/ATTACH]

Hey,

A client was released which had fixed this error. First download it from the link given in the bottom of forums and try again. If it still doesn't work, you can try these steps.

- Open your pro folder, find the .exe and right-click on properties. Then go to compatibility and select ' disable full-screen optimalization' in addition to compatibility mode. -reninstall video card drivers and reset pc -'fix' the refresh rate of the screen to 50 Hz instead of 60 -Try it in DX9 (make sure you install directx9 first) using -force-d3d9; or this -force-d3d11; or -force-opengl or -popup -update graphics drivers for your gpu -replace directx 11 and reinstall it; maybe update it first -upgrade to directx 12 -if you have a nvidia card: download NVIDEA GeForce Experience and update the drivers -right click 'properties'>'compatibility' and running the 'compatibility troubleshooter'. Then clicked 'try recommended settings' -turning off MSI Afterburner's OSD and running KSP as admin. -possible display driver issue where it cant detect your display so update display drivers - deactivating VSync in the graphic card settings, for example in the Catalyst Control Center - sometimes it is ok to enter "Alt+Enter" to switch to windowed mode. If this helps it will give you a hint which screen resolution can be safely applied.

-Run the game in windows c OK mpability mode, admin mode.

Good luck

Thanks for the help, even if you have performed all the above procedures, the problem has not been solved. The error messages varied with each new configuration, but the game did not execute. I believe the new version is not compatible with my video card, a shame. I will wait for a new update, because I do not know what else to do.