Sinnoh Not Worth It...? Update: Hannah Is Finally Defeated

Gam3rartz

1st I had to get a rattata to lvl 80 in my party to beat joey, which was annoying and took some time but he ended up giving me a shiny rattata at lv 5 and a trip to Hoenn.

Okay not that bad of a deal 1 pokemon fight against joey which was pretty easy. Sure cool, that was not as long as I thought it would be at first and it was still somewhat fun.

Alright, I played through Hoenn and finally became champion (even though it took a few tries) and get teleported back to the start. By now Sinnoh has been out for awhile, so its time to move onto the next region. So far so good, this is a pokemon game where I can go region to region like I have always wanted and its got rules and the difficulty has been raised up, but im still having fun.

So, time to take a quick look at a guide to Sinnoh...go to kanto find Symphonia show starmie beat her, okay not so bad, im ready to go to Sinnoh now. NOT. Of course, thats when she tells you that you have to beat 5 of her friends in order and she does NOT tell you at least who they are. Fine. Go look at the guide and actually fully read it...I have to have Starmie, Illumise, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Onix and Huntail? ok HAHA, I see the letters of the name spell out Sinnoh, (how clever). So, I go back to Hoenn and go to catch illumise and I go ahead and evolve my Nidorina and Nidorino all i'm missing is an onix because I had evolved mine (but they are easy to find) and Huntail. Now, during this I decided to go ahead and do the Wattson quest to teleport from pokecenters and I have been almost everywhere and have 1 pc left and I catch a clampearl along the way. Here is where it gets more frustrating, getting huntail... I look at another guide and end up catching so many clampearls that of course never have the deep sea tooth I need. I find another way, go to the abandoned ship and you can either get the scale or tooth randomly (*sigh*). During the quest, ghost captain gives you a clampearl (cries inside because i didnt know he gave you one until I read the Abandoned Ship guide). I just finish that and surf to slateport with the mossy blob that you pick up in ghost captains room. The clampearl (which is also generated for a chance at huntail) ghost captain gives you doesnt have the tooth or scale. *sigh* Guess what? of course the random gen gave me the scale and not to the tooth.

Also, paying for the trips back and forth just to fight these trainers is a pain.

That's where I am at right now.

Frustration is all I feel... I have not even gone to beat the other trainers and afterreading the guide, if you loose to any of the trainers... of course there is a really long timer that you have to wait for. Seesh.

Apprently, the only good way to beat the last girl, Hannah, is to have a seaking with lightning rod ( which is going to be a pain to find and level up to 100). :mad:

This is insane, at least Hoenn I only had to beat 1 guy with a team of Rattata and have at least a lvl 80 of my own. Even that I was a little upset about, but now that I see this, I wish it was that simple.

Please, make another way to get there...i have already seen people finish Hoenn and quit Pro because of this. It is very disheartning and not worth all the time. I was trying to at least get all the pokemon I needed but now after failing to get the tooth so many times, I just dont see a point.

P.S. This is just 1 experience from a person that really likes PRO and that I am mostly ranting, but still wish the way to Sinnoh was a little less time, and A LOT less frustrating.

*NEW* 2/21

Thanks To @Artoriel

"To clear things up, those Sinnoh Quest NPCs cooldown have all been removed, so you can re-challenge them right away if you lose."

Thanks To @Shinichan

"You can also try beating hannah with a bold clefable with cosmic power and calm mind or with a snorlax with amnesia."

Everyone Says To Explore And Complete Some Quests

Here Is My List Of Completed Quests:

How to get HM01 cut and HM03 surf

Celadon rocket hideout quest guide

HM02 fly & subway manager quest

How to beat Kanto E4 guide

Pokemon tower maze guide

SS Anne quest guide

Viridian maze map

Goldenrod City Main Quest Guide

How to beat E4 Johto

Teleportation quest

Abandoned ship quest

Petalburg maze map

Hoenn gym and E4 guide

Hannah Is FINALLY Defeated!

I will update these as I go, if I decide to go back and do more

Edited by gam3rartz
  • Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A really easy way to get deep sea tooth is to smash rocks (requires a rock smash mon with full happiness) as they drop from those a lot. Or just get one/buy one from someone else. People like myself have like 20 just sitting in our stash and its worth basically nothing to us, 5k at most. Also Hannah is the only one with a cooldown currently I believe, like a little over 2 hours. The other five you can just rebattle right away. As for the difficulty of the quest it does seem to me to be pretty steep for new players, but ive seen many climb the hurtle. I think sinnoh just wasn't intended to be done RIGHT AFTER you complete hoenn. Spend some time unlocking stuff, building up your dex, etc.

• Like 1
magmah6sx0.png

thank you for your reply, i think i have enough poke dollars to buy one, i didnt realize people sold them.

also, i had read that they all had a cool down but maybe it was changed and that was an older guide.

do you just rock smash everywhere/anywhere for them?

yeah i figured, thats why i decided to do the teleport quest while i was trying to gather the pokemon i need.

I still think that the whole thing could be shortened or a little easier and less frustraing, but i do appreciate your help.

thank you for your reply, i think i have enough poke dollars to buy one, i didnt realize people sold them.

also, i had read that they all had a cool down but maybe it was changed and that was an older guide.

yeah i figured, thats why i decided to do the teleport quest while i was trying to gather the pokemon i need.

I still think that the whole thing could be shortened or a little easier and less frustraing, but i do appreciate your help.

Sinnoh is actually worth it, you get to see the amazing job of the mappers the coders the excitement of going around without a minimap scale was great because you could ask a friend that beat Sinnoh "Ayee, do you know de wae?" All in all 10/10 would remake just to play Sinnoh again.

• Like 1
[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

only the pink rocks in love island give items or pokemons after smashing

it need a happiness 220+ rock smash pokemon

• Like 1