Just saying "Hello"!

I´ll try to keep this short...

So a few days ago i was hanging out on YouTube, scrolling through the recommendations and then...

"Pokémon Revolution Online"? ´The hell is this? Another one of those fangames that will get banned soon by our lord and savior Nintendo (except out true lord, Helix, of Course...)? Still clicked on it, since the thumbnail was looking kinda interesting...

And thank god I clicked it!

After calming down for one hour (because watching the trailer made me almost freak out in joy), I rushed the site and tried to register... and it took me some days, because I perfectly timed it (as always) and came at this very point, where the whole website (and forum) was reworked. Anyway, now I´m here!

Maybe a few things about me: I grew up with Pokémon Ruby, played several hours Perl/Platinum on my friend´s NDS and almost finished SoulSilver. So yeah, some experience is actually provided :)

Oh... you mean things about the person writing this and not Pokémon-related? Ummm... I´m male. And german. And I love jokes and sarcasm. That´s all you need to know!

So, enough said, let´s dive into it! Find me on Blue since... idk. Blue was the first Pokémon game I´ve ever came in contact with. As sort of honor, I guess...

See ya!

NoKami

P.S. Taking the risk of immediately getting hated and flamed and whatever... my favourite Pokémon of all times is Blaziken *_*