goku vs saitama?

Paweeeee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this cant be answered, its just liek the superman vs saitama/goku thing, saitama is no doubt powerful but he hasnt showed his full power and we dont knwo gokus full power till dbz supa ends so far it looks liek he can almost destroy universes saitama looks like he can destroy half the earth with his full power seeing the fight with boros( im gusseing) and if u wanna add superman pre crisis destroyed the univese with an seeze if i remember correctly and then theres super prime.. i can go on and on but ya these fights have no winner since we dont know their full power.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

By definition, Saitama beats everything, he is the "one punch man". You can't really argue if someone is stronger than Saitama because in terms of raw strenght he is meant to be the strongest being and by very far. No one can beat Saitama in a strenght fight, he isnt the kind of character that grows everytime he beats someone strong. He will never have a hard time beating anyone because he is the strongest in his universe and will always be.

It may seem stupid at first but this is why One punch man is so fun, because it is absurd. The only fights with a bit of suspense are those where Saitama is not there or where he is outsmarted.

i Really dont see the point in aguring about someone who can destroy universes doe.. thats the point im trying to make also i read the manga and watch the anime for opm and so far he has not shown hes stronger than goku , sure hes powerful but stronger? no way or not yet. Unless he can destroy a planet with one of his punches , just like not one.. but over 10 characters in dbz that can destroy a planet with blast attack. 1 more issue as most of you see in the anime/manga saitama cant kill someone so easliy with high durability /regenaration. Gooku dont have regen but durability yes im sure he can take alot of saitamas punches but most of you just pick saitama off of the hype the anime gave you and dont have any real reason why other than"hes one punch man" for those who say saitama can you plz explain why?

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png