Well, this is it for Shamac :)

Aaaaand awesome. All the people I care the most will slowly leave, which is fine because life sucks and when you have opportunities you cannot let them go for any game, even the most beautiful one. I will miss you a lot, I hope you'll still lurk around somewhere, we've known for quite some time and beside a few arguments I would never trust someone or respect someone more than you. In my mind you are still that newbie slave who trained my rattata just to help an old nub out. You gave me this amazing experience and possibility and you gathered a team of AWESOME people. If i had to name the different PRO phases, I'd call this one "the golden age of King Shamac". Thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us, the game and the community, sorry if I made you become crazy sometimes, I'm just an idiot. Farewell senpai I have to admit a tear may drop

Nos

EDIT: you earned yourself not to be called buddy anymore

• Like 2

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a really great experience working with you buddy. PRO wouldn't get this far without you in the team. Thank you for everything you've taught me, also thank you for caring about me and the other staff members. You've always been one of my role model in the staff team. We've been through bad and good times, but for me they've became great memories altogether now. Good luck in life and take your time to relax, don't get too stressed out. I hope you will eventually come back one day once things got settled in your life.

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Even though we've spoken only a few times, I am still in shock. You're such a genuine and nice person, I've done interviews and worked with developers for articles countless times, but I rarely seen someone who loved talking about his "job" so much.

Cannot stress enough how thankful I am for the insane work you and the rest of the staff do for the game, and while I truly believe that real life comes first, I just hope someday you will come back.

I'll make sure to send you the article on private as soon as it gets released.

Best of luck mate.

• Like 1

You'll be missed man! Was looking forward to editting the video were you would sing (you can still do it, I won't stop u), you were always there for us and tried to help everyone! Wish you the best of luck in the future!

• Like 1

VNRXaGv.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be LIGHTNING BOLTED.