WTS PVP ready Pokes.

Proex

Hello everyone.

Auctioning and selling these five PVP pokes.

Place your bid/offer here or pm me Ingame or Discord. Discord ID :- ProEx#1767

Auction will start once I acknowledge the bid and will be for 2 days.(3 days for roserade)

Accept CC @ 200k/piece.

I am open to negotiate Insta deals but no lowering of S.O. will be accepted.

I DON'T have any right to cancel the auction because its not fair to buyers as I am the one setting the s.o. (Hope that in future cancelling of auction will be illegal).

Auction Progress:-

Roserade Sold to Kaminokage for 800k.

Starmie Sold to Fredreric13130 for 300k.

Mienshao sold for Insta to PokemasterPeter.

1. Starmie- Epic dual nature poke with speed enough to outspeed Gengar. Dual nature gives STAB for 2 types and with lifeorb Damage is very high.

*SOLD

[ATTACH=full]4431[/ATTACH]

2.Mienshao- The ability +base spd+ base atk of this poke are all very good and can be used strategically in PVP.

*SOLD

[ATTACH=full]4432[/ATTACH]

3.Roserade(H.P. Fire)- One of the most used hazard setupper and with HP Fire it can deal huge damage to ferrothorn,tangrowth and can tank some attacks because of defensive nature and high base spdef. This can be one of the best PVP poke IMO.

*SOLD

[ATTACH=full]4433[/ATTACH]

4. Xatu- One of the best pokes to counter hazard pokes like Blissey, Sableye, Ferrothorn etc because of Magic bounce and Ability to stack up via calm mind.

S.O. is 180k

Insta is 350k

[ATTACH=full]4434[/ATTACH]

5.Eelktross- The only poke in Pro With no weakness. This is a Mixed attacker , primarily being Phy sweeper and a spatk like flamethrower to surprise pokes like tangrowth.

S.O. is 250k

Insta is 400k

eelktross.PNG.10f26e80f6ea5765379e491b180d7ba9.PNG

Edited by ProEx

3.Roserade(H.P. Fire)- One of the most used hazard setupper and with HP Fire it can deal huge damage to ferrothorn,tangrowth and can tank some attacks because of defensive nature and high base spdef. This can be one of the best PVP poke IMO.

S.O. is 800k

Insta 2m.

*Auction will be for 3 days for roserade.

[ATTACH=full]4433[/ATTACH]

I start auction.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• Yellow locked this topic