Lvl 100 Riolu [SOLVED]

Djuman

If I am not wrong Rilou evolves by max happiness during daytime. So, you can still evolve it as it just needs max happiness. You get 1 happiness if you defeat a Pokemon. 2 happiness if you use an EV reducing berry, if you walk 216 steps with the Pokemon in your first slot it gains 1 happiness. These double when you hold a soothe bell. Good luck!

If I am not wrong Rilou evolves by max happiness during daytime. So, you can still evolve it as it just needs max happiness. You get 1 happiness if you defeat a Pokemon. 2 happiness if you use an EV reducing berry, if you walk 216 steps with the Pokemon in your first slot it gains 1 happiness. These double when you hold a soothe bell. Good luck!

Oh thank you!

Its nighttime currently and i was worried ^^

walking with pokemon doesn't raise happiness in this game

beat 1 pokemon = +1 happiness, level up = +5 happiness, fainted = -5 happiness

you can type /happy 1~6 in chat to check happiness

and the time for evolving is different

day = 6am-6pm

night = 6pm-6am

My Riolu just got lvl 100 and i want it to evolve to Lucario.

I asked in the help chat if i still can evolve it and someone said i have to contact a gamemaster to get it evolved...

is it true or not?

Hey there,

If you still require evolution assistance for your Riolu, please post about it on the Evolution Request Megathread

-[/hr]

walking with pokemon doesn't raise happiness in this game

Actually, it does, as mentioned in the All informations for the happiness of a Pokémon guide:

Walking. When you walk your Pokémon at the first spot—and only the first spot of your team order—your Pokémon will gain 1(2 with a Soothe Bell) happiness points each 216 steps. (This doesn't apply to land mounts, but does to water mounts).

I wish you guys a good day,

- Locked as solved -