Cancellation Of Auction should be Illegal in PRO.

Proex

Hello there,

I know my this suggestion doesn't seem that Important but I still hope that people reading this suggestion will keep open mind and think about it.

I have seen many people on their auction stating they have right to cancel the auction if price is not to their expectation.However I don't understand one thing how can the price not be to their expectation if they are the one setting the 'Starting offer price'.I mean if u have a particular price in mind and dont wanna sell anything below it put that particular price as Starting offer.

By putting a low starting offer you are wasting the time of bidder and blocking his money for that particular time of auction and please explain how is that fair to buyer.

To be more clear on what I am suggesting here I would like you people to see a post where I bid on a poke and seller cancelled the auction:-

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/83225-url/

I started the bid on tyranitar and since it was an h.a. tyranitar no one else bid more than me Since it not that good in PVP.However the seller refused to sell me the poke because he was not satisfied with offer

.bid.png.273fbe9e4f39f31b1be06911c06848ac.png1892265817_bid1.png.3119267c92968482ca6b06944573c0ca.png1845581803_bid2.png.d295f233b0147fb9eb77f0ad4f3fd7cd.png1494389208_bid3.PNG.64c9096d9ee04ce87017262e831c9120.PNG

So conclusion here was He didnt wanted to sell that poke for anything below 300k.So my point here is Why not set S.O. as 300k.

Had he set s.o. as 300k he would have saved my time and I would have looked for anyother poke.

I hope other Pro players feel the same and help me with this suggestion to convince PRO staff to set a strict rule regarding auction.

Thank you So much for giving your time and reading my suggestion.

Also I have already taken an initiative to not to cancel auction in all my Trade post hope many of you can join me and make PRO more fun and Fair.

You can check it out here :- https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/84981-url/

Thanks.

I totally agree with that post. And he is not the only guy to do it.

If you choose the start offer, you shouldn't be able to cancel the auction.

It's not fair if the seller can cancel his auction but the buyer can't cancel his offer on auction.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Yeah idk about how it should be stopped but this is definitely a stupid thing. Starting offer should be set to your minimum price. Thats the entire point of it. It is supposed to be a "nothing lower than this" price. The only reason I can think of setting your s.o. lower is to trick people into being interested in your mon but thats just dumb. That said making a rule stopping it seems iffy to me.

• Like 2
magmah6sx0.png