Giveaway [RED SERVER]

Rolione

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was randomly participating to Rolione giveaway on forums and i managed to win the giveaway, which really helped me since i'm new in the game. Oh, wait, this didn't happened yet.

Without joke, my story :

I'm playing PRO with a good friend, i used to play pokemon with him in our childhood and recently, he did lend me 2 poke in order to have 6 lv100 poke to fight my first boss, which was Prof Elm. And during this intense first boss fight, while screensharing the fight on discord with my friend i had the same sensations that i had playing pokemon in childhood, me and my friend overcomming a huge obstacle ! And that's what makes PRO unique.

IMG_20180223_181958.png.dd9b6160c067dd93147f6605f90ca72d.png

So my story isn't really a grand tale, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

My whole Pokemon experience started when I was a kid back when the cards came out. I was really into collecting them and I had a binder with the clear plastic sleeves for your cards and I probably had quite a few. My friends and I were so into talking about Pokemon and having our own games, but we never actually played with the cards and battled or anything like that. I just wanted to collect the ones I loved like Ponyta and Ninetales and so on... Then at some point I got a Pokemon game for my Gameboy Color. I can't even tell you which game it was, but I remember I played it and I was having fun catching all the basic Pokemon at the start, but then every time I got to Brock I would try to win so I could go on and I never could. Never beat Brock because I had nooo idea what I was doing. I guess I am back to playing Pokemon as a sort of redemption so I can fully experience the Pokemon world and revisit all of my favorites and hopefully catch them. I'm in my 20's now by the way, so it's probably a little silly.

It's still not easy to beat the gyms (I just beat Brock yesterday though so I can rest better knowing in the end that I won!) but I hope to keep going and collect every Pokemon from each zone!

So my story isn't really a grand tale, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

My whole Pokemon experience started when I was a kid back when the cards came out. I was really into collecting them and I had a binder with the clear plastic sleeves for your cards and I probably had quite a few. My friends and I were so into talking about Pokemon and having our own games, but we never actually played with the cards and battled or anything like that. I just wanted to collect the ones I loved like Ponyta and Ninetales and so on... Then at some point I got a Pokemon game for my Gameboy Color. I can't even tell you which game it was, but I remember I played it and I was having fun catching all the basic Pokemon at the start, but then every time I got to Brock I would try to win so I could go on and I never could. Never beat Brock because I had nooo idea what I was doing. I guess I am back to playing Pokemon as a sort of redemption so I can fully experience the Pokemon world and revisit all of my favorites and hopefully catch them. I'm in my 20's now by the way, so it's probably a little silly.

It's still not easy to beat the gyms (I just beat Brock yesterday though so I can rest better knowing in the end that I won!) but I hope to keep going and collect every Pokemon from each zone!

Please edit your post and attach your trainer card,

Good morning :)

My dearest souvenir in Pro was during last December 7th. I had a wisdom tooth surgery ( 2 at once). when i got home i was in pain. really; i couldn't even sleep to rest a bit and was badly bleeding. meanwhile; i logged to pro to entertain myself. i was in hoenn passing through route 134. suddenly i encountered a wild alomomola that caught. it wasn't ha but was with healer ability with nice ivs and bold. i just smiled and said to myself: " i hope it could heal me too". the best thing is; after less than 20min ; i somehow felt better and the bleeding stopped! Alomomola did heal me :D

i still keeping it as a dear souvenir.giveaway.png.b43ba374c6a840c234308ac0b19bc430.png

Se5dVWY.png

It was a normal pro day I was bored and I saw many Weaviles around so I thought to my self maybe I should catch one so I waited and waited till night came and decided to grab my jolly sync and hunt it at Mt Silver. I found one and yes I caught it I had another Pokémon On top of the sneasel I had caught (hiding the nature) all I saw was it had 31*2 and 30*2 28 29 and was spd+ nature so as anyone I got overjoyed I was crying because it was my first sneasel I would ever have. I took of the Pokémon that was covering it and what I saw was horrendous it was timid 31spd 31spatk 30def 29 30 28 and at that moment I was about to give up but, I got many of PM's telling me to make it into a meta so that's what I did I made it into a meta and to be quite frank it was amazing it's op In PvP so I learnt my lesson to never judge a book by it's cover no matter what nature it is

Good luck to everyone~ Boss

Joining Chaos made my experience so much better. It gave a sense of community, a sense of belonging, and more importantly, support for newbies like me who just started. I had spent days asking for people to help me with simply beating the 4th gym in Kanto, and nobody even bothered to help. But once I joined Chaos, everyone was friendly, and helped me with open arms. Very different from the typical MMO selfishness that I see in other games. And now that I have grown enough in game to get everything done by myself, I feel it is my duty to give back to other newbies as well. This fosters a stronger sense of community, even if I only help one person at a time. 357939381_ScreenShot2018-02-24at10_59_16AM.png.3c912fb1bd663be5658fe42f23b01712.png

My story began when i started pro and didn't know about the fact that you shouldn't evolve your pokemon too early. I was soon stuck with mewtwo since i didnt know how to deal with him when he one hit koed my whole team. I saw in trade chat selling rare candies was a thing so i basically sold everything i could. I tried to sell 6 rare candies for 10k which i now know is expensive lawl. Anyway a good soul bought them from me because i said i desperately need money to get a poke to fight mewtwo. This person not only bought my candies for a high price but also gave me a lvl 96 poliwrath to cintinue on. I befriended that person and was rejoiced since i finally beat giovanni. Now you would think the story ends but it only began. We soon began chatting and becoming friends. We exchanged rare pokemon and talked on a daily basis. This began when i had a playtime of around 20 hours and we are still happily hunting together and making jokes while giving tips and enjoying PRO. My best moment in PRO brought me a very dear friend :DIMG_20180224_221450.jpg.54fce370d983da6a284fa00064518359.jpg