Giveaway [RED SERVER]

Rolione

Hello.

After my last giveaway, I got soooooooo many interesting stories that I decided to give it another shot.

This giveaway will be for the RED SERVER ONLY

The idea : Use the forums comment section to share a nice story of your in-game experience, one that makes the game unique for you.

Make sure to post a screenshot of your trainer card in order to participate, otherwise you will not be added to the list of people.

Winners from the last giveaway are not allowed to participate.

Staff members are allowed to participate only for the third prize.

Troll comments will be reported / ignored.

50+ hours required in-game in order to participate.

Prizes ;

1st prize : $1.000.000 Poké$

2nd price : 1x Capsule Coin

3rd price : 15day membership, or non-shiny mount of choice [50c]

Deadline is February 24 - 13:00 (1PM) GMT.

Edited by rolione

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a normal day in Pro. I was doing my bosses and the PC boss on Sevii Island 2 was the next one so i picked ym team with Sableye, Ferrothorn, Blissey, 2x Wobbuffet and a Seaking. Well i finished the boss and it was the 6th time that i beat him and had a 3rd time reward. He gaves me a random Bagon and i choosed a Goomy as my 3rd reward. Well i went to the pcs to prepare for the next boss. I went to the last page and saw a Yellow juicy s on top of my goomy. I didnt believed i thought im dreaming. BUt karma gave me a t9 shiny pokemon at this time and it was epic and had a playable nature. I was shocked. The first thing ive done was a relog and after that i spammed in german chat first with omg shinyyyyyyyyyyyyy and so one. They asked which one and i said its a epic goomy from the pc boss on sevii island. I posted it and y thats pretty much all. Im still the proud owner from this God shiny. The one and only GODra.

Good luck to everyone

The GODra

My Trainer Card

Edited by CyBeR54

well, i played ever since i was a little kid in 4th grade (im 22 now!) and i never knew about the competitive side in pokemon - why IVS matter, evs nature and ability and so on.

So when i came to pro i really had hard time finishing bosses on the different bosses, alot of people from this great community helped me with tips and lending me pokemons to fight them.. but none of this matters because it was all done "by" other people..

When Valentine day event came out i was online just when it got out and no one knew what bosses are there. i chose Afro-lady and figured a second after on discord that she is the hard boss! I was so nervous with no one to help me and left tipless.

So i had no choice but to gather my team and went to fight her. With much luck, i managed outtake her with all the help and tips i learned along the way! Won the great prize and eventually, even outtaked more bosses with the knowledge i learned!

Ever since my team has only raised up and ive managed to progress even further ingame.

Learning is fun!

Thanks for the 2nd giveaway ive already seen you do ! :)

and good luck all other participants.

Thats my card btw

1519320505331.png.efb2f3e495827b3335ef22ee41f9cf1e.png

I had just started playing PRO. I finally beat Brock and was on my way to Mt. Moon. I got to the Pokecenter outside of Mt. Moon and the Magikarp Salesman was inside. Magikarp and Gyarados have always been my favorite pokemon, so I bought one from that salesman. After I bought it, I realized it was actually a Shiny Magikarp! I couldn't believe it! I worked on leveling it up straight away.

1064791502_SHINYMAGIKARP.thumb.png.867bfe13b214a497747b7e2176566934.png

SHINY.thumb.png.a7995e70d5de11c7405d35c106d10457.png

It's been a little over a year since I started playing and I used it to get through all the gyms and elite 4 in all the regions. It's been so good to me.

Here's what it looks like now.

345923184_shinygyarados.png.09cd3d795c46e14c91570354f676c76a.png

It's a pokemon that I will never part ways with and I'll always remember how lucky I was to get it from that salesman.

1715525098_trainercard.PNG.f6907a73a4ba7e8a76de598ba337c7c6.PNG

• Like 1
dtIr5KD.gif

Long Short Story " I Found a Shiny "

This story about how i get my first shiny.i was on 5th gym and went to safari for the first time, looking for hm surf then i see there is eevee on safari and i love eevee(long time ago) since my first eevee evo to espeon and i really like it.

i want to catch another eevee so, after take hm surf i try to find eevee, and i was newbs didnt realize that eevee is rare so i try to find but i couldnt. i have 25k as i remember then i go back to safari again to find eevee. couldnt find one. back again -5k couldnt find too and back again

untill i have around 10k so i promise to myself if i cant find a single eevee im gonna stop playing this game. so i get in there, 20 minutes all i found is venonat XD. Then 5 minutes left im starting give up and POOF! Cling Cling *SFX I found shiny! its Shiny Paras , im so happy i cant believe i found shiny XD.

My heart is almost stopped XD. i was fresh player, i never play any pokemon game and found something like very rare like that wow XD (I miss that Adrenaline XD). thats one of my reason play this game till 1000h gameplay XD.

1228868226_TrainerCard.jpg.08cef640fb06594baf8f52d7fe921462.jpg

ehAV0qz.jpg

Back in summer of 2017 there were no legendary dogs or guardian bosses. Right before their release we didn't really know what to expect and everyone was anxious to find out. We had no idea so much would be released that day so it made it even more driving to be the first to find out. As soon as the quests got released on the server everyone knew but there were no indications of where to go. It was up to the players to find a lead somewhere on the map. Iirc Hama57 was the first to find and beat the guardian route 25, the one who gives entei and staff even congratulating him on becoming the first to have his very own legit Entei. After that, for those who didn't have the item for entei, we were still curious as hell to find out where suicune and raikou were. Of course some of the hype died down however back when I was in the "blaze" guild, most of us chose to pick suicune and so we were hunting like crazy. With no information posted anywhere and nobody knowing locations we spread out and searched every possible location at that time. Somes, fadoka and I even had a group pm open to communicate to know which locations it was not. Eventually we found out by ourselves it was next to lake of rage and we were among the first to get it if not the first to get it since nobody knew where it was and nobody was linking any suicunes. Although we all know it is a low % chance to get legendary dog on first try, all 3 of us seem to have lucked out and got it first try. Somes then proceeded to make the legendary dog guide with all the info we gathered. The raikou whereabouts were found out several hours later. And so that was it. What made it so fun were the rewards and mystery of it all without any guidance. Also many staff were on at the time hyping it up. Thats one of the moments that made PRO really fun for me and that sort of event release tactic should be encouraged more often.

Hope you enjoyed :)

k1zCk5b.png

Edited by Furtifk
200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

So my story is just about catching simultanious shiny pokemon. I had caught a really good marrill and was ev training it for attack and all of a sudden a shiny makuhitta appeared and i caught him. Soon after i was done with ev training i then made my move to dragons den to level him up and in one of the caves on the way i happened by a shiny geodude.

535232829_Capture_2018-02-16-12-56-04-1.png.e578fa429a83dbb668e61f65bc023fa9.png

This was in my noob years. Not to say I'm not a noob to this day :p but this story occurred whilst I was in Johto. I had a decent knowledge of pokemon training from the mainstream games and I was determined to EV train my precious Gyarados. He was a special Gyarados to me, having moxie and whatnot. I discovered that the nearby Johto falls was a great place to take him, and so I was on my way. I was pretty stumped in the story at the time, so even the monotony of sitting there killing a million goldeens wasn't too bad. I noticed one other player there seemingly doing the same thing. He had a much fancier mount than the generic whale-shaped thing I was surfing on, and so I assumed he knew what he was doing. I asked if he was EV training, to which I said "Neato, bud, so am I." We conversed for a little, sharing the normal details: How long we've played, what we are doing in the game currently, etc. I informed him I was stuck and just trying to love my Gyarados, and he asked if I wanted help. I wasn't a fan of just receiving help like that, but I thought it was kind since I was unprompted, and so I followed him. He traded me a level 100 bold regenerator slowbro. This slowbro made the rest of my team quake at its mighty power. I was dumbfounded by the generosity of this player. He even gave me the leftovers too! I was so thrilled I practically begged him to let me return the favor. All he asked of me was "To continue playing PRO." What an amazing player base I was introduced to. This was a huge reason that I still play this game today :)

1718912325_trainercard.png.127caa52a8efa4449cbc6cd210ea1675.png

830689640_trainercard.png.459fad4ff692b249e1f742775e5805c7.png