Discord Giveaway

What is your Discord tag?

Owen_S#0776

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

I hope there's a channel for pokemon and mount aunction. So the channel server only for trade. For selling, using aunction channel.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ananth#6900.

i am online mostly.

To improve pro's discord my suggestions would be to pinpoint the location of several pokemons and to add a dig spot cooldown checker and headbutt cooldown checker for the players

@Wintermute XIII#1461

When playing multiplayer games needing chat or communication. For example Wow or Diablo 3, however when I played the minecraft mod "pokefind" they had a large discord and people shared pokemon sightings (In that mod rare pokemon could spawn anywhere on any server at certain time intervals so sharing a sighting helped everyone get a chance to get a rare poke.

Looks pretty good, however I found it hard to get answers when I needed support, but i was asking in #general, when i went to #support I got some answers pretty quick :) Also more fun contests and giveaways and competitions! Maybe some more support for player hosted events. I remember playing hide and seek for prizes was pretty good.

Aeris#4358

Everyday

Updated reborn bot and when server down give everyone a eta at least so that people won't be 24hr waiting instead..

Kisuwa#0725

Almoust all day.

I think will be great if add channels for all server and for each country.this will help everyone better understand the essence of everything that happens in the game.

Edited by Kisywa

What is your Discord tag? Zero#8628

How often do you use Discord? All day basically

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Use emojis in front or behind the channel names to easier recognize and differentiate the channels.:PikaLurk:

@OptimusPRime#1321

pretty much everyday

it would be awesome if there is weekend events everyweek like guess the pokemon and trivia as done for newyear

Charmy#7650

Basically all the time

Honestly, I would separate a few channels, like, divide #general into a channel to talk about the game in, and one for offtopic talk instead of both being merged into one, and add some of the channels from the game's in-game chat itself, like Other, Battle, etc.

That feeling when RNG prizes you with an amazing Charmander but then destroys your Jotho journey due amazingly bad IV rolls on your Cyndaquil...

Priceless...

What is your Discord tag? Jamaican skittles mahn#1011

How often do you use Discord? Few days a week

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Just joined but seems pretty straightforward and standard, so nothing really.