Showdown - a PvP oriented guild.

Bash

Showdown

Showdown is a brand new PvP-based guild which is looking for friendly and PvP orientated players. Join now and be a part of our great community!

unknown.png

About us.

We are a brand new guild founded by Lucurryo and me. Brand new does not mean we have no experience to lead a guild, we are both leader or co-leader in the biggest german guild and community at the blue server and maybe in whole PRO -

Neosphere. However, we created this guild to build up a familiar and friendly PvP - orientated guild. Our goal is nothing less than the Top 10 Guild Ladder! Playing PvP is nothing new for us, the mainpart of our current community is playing in the higher rating region in PRO and playing already for many seasons - including some top 25 positiones at the ranked ladder.

But besides that we are a group of funny and ironic people, having fun is always the mainpart of playing a game!

Join us!

We are offering a Discord server, experienced PvP players, help at teambuilding or at PvP related stuff at all, test fights, guides, a seperated Showdown! channel and a huge game knowledge.

Requirements

• Discord! Discord activity is necessarily needed, the biggest part of communication will be done there - we have some voice channels but being active at the chats is completely enough.
  • You should be friendly, motivated and PvP intrested - everyone is mad sometimes but when your way to deal with it is flaming/raging at our Discord server, this is the wrong place for you.
  • Be champion of at least 3 regions. We think this is the lowest requirement to have a decent game knowledge.
  • Dont be a kid, we have no age requirement but you should have a healthful minimum of mental maturity.
  • Be able to communicate in english. You dont have to be a god at this language, who the hell speaks fluent english?! But a decent level would be better for everyone.
  • You dont have to be a total PvP freak, its okay when you like to do other stuff as well - we also do.

How to join us.

Visit our Discord server, everything important will be done there.

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L