2nd boss in 2 days

Ryanrix1991

So 1st I had Jesse nd James boss completely throw me off the game to which I reported and just now I had a servwr message come up as i had just gone into the right with Thor. 10 minutes notice for you to finish a battle is not enough time. This is now 2 bosses ive had thia happen with can i please have one of my bosses atleast rolled back for this. If not ive now got to wait 2 weeks for each battle.

So 1st I had Jesse nd James boss completely throw me off the game to which I reported and just now I had a servwr message come up as i had just gone into the right with Thor. 10 minutes notice for you to finish a battle is not enough time. This is now 2 bosses ive had thia happen with can i please have one of my bosses atleast rolled back for this. If not ive now got to wait 2 weeks for each battle.

Hey @Ryanrix1991,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunaly it is not possible to reset boss cooldowns or refund any items, Pokémon or game progress in case of a server crash, rollback or disconnect.

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

When you think 10 minutes is not enogh time to beat a boss when you start the boss battle right before an maintenance countdown, feel free to post a suggestion in our Suggestions sub-forum with your solution.

I will lock this topic now since its answered. I wish you great day fom now on!

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution