Dissapeared Pokémon [LOCKED]

Darthguindillit

Hello,

I don't know if I have to post my problem in this section, but I didn't find any section in the forum which fit with my problem. Please, if I have to write it in other place please tell me where do I have to post it.

My problem is that, I was farming some Drifloon at around 16:30 (Madrid, Spain UTC/GMT +1) when your server crashed. Usually it doesn't make a big deal than the thing that u can't play, or u where in the middle of a combat and u then appear on a pok center...but I always thought "what happen if I maybe find a shiny or a rly good poke and the server crash and I lost my Pokémon cause of a server issue?" And that time came, I was farming some Drifloon when I found a really good Drifloon (21+ all ivs, unbourden, adamant) , 2 min after, the game crashed, and when the server came back, my Drifloon was gone.

I am really really upset whith that situacion, cause I found a really good Pokémon (which is a reallyhard thing to do...) and it was gone when your server crashed.

Are you going to do something to make up for me or are you just let it be? I understand that is a freemium game and your server are not World of Warcraft servers, but in all freemium games, when their server crashed or something goes wrong cause of the owners of the game, they make up to the client.

I wait for your answer to find the best solution to this situacion.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Astraea

Hello,

I don't know if I have to post my problem in this section, but I didn't find any section in the forum which fit with my problem. Please, if I have to write it in other place please tell me where do I have to post it.

My problem is that, I was farming some Drifloon at around 16:30 (Madrid, Spain UTC/GMT +1) when your server crashed. Usually it doesn't make a big deal than the thing that u can't play, or u where in the middle of a combat and u then appear on a pok center...but I always thought "what happen if I maybe find a shiny or a rly good poke and the server crash and I lost my Pokémon cause of a server issue?" And that time came, I was farming some Drifloon when I found a really good Drifloon (21+ all ivs, unbourden, adamant) , 2 min after, the game crashed, and when the server came back, my Drifloon was gone.

I am really really upset whith that situacion, cause I found a really good Pokémon (which is a reallyhard thing to do...) and it was gone when your server crashed.

Are you going to do something to make up for me or are you just let it be? I understand that is a freemium game and your server are not World of Warcraft servers, but in all freemium games, when their server crashed or something goes wrong cause of the owners of the game, they make up to the client.

I wait for your answer to find the best solution to this situacion.

Thanks for your time.

Hey @DarthGuindillit and Im sorry for inconvenience.

Unfortunaly it is not possible to restore lost Pokémon or lost game progress at all caused by a server rollback.

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I will lock this topic now as its answered.

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution