Free Epic Shinies

Irafayel

The average user was not bypassed. I don't recall really who got what but the rewards were given away servers wide. I personally don't know those people much I only saw some of them being very active in the game, promoting pvp, being helpful on discord and so on. Please note that nothing was done randomly. I pretty much summed up before said variables and mixed them with pvp stats, hours and contribution to the game etc. That was just a roll. Next time we may reward some of you and even on guild level. Will see. But rewarding people is not excluded, no. I also put the top guilds for past season into main site gallery. Will try updating it once the season ends if guild people provide their guild photo. If you have any suggestions about near future rewarding please feel free to suggest stuff by quoting me so I get a notification or reach me or discord either directly or through other staff such as Fadoka, Mage, other ccs and so on so I don't miss a message.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Which were those lucky players from yellow I wonder? Cause here we r talking about shinies that are worth the whole server in poke dollars.

Hello, for Yellow, i was one of the "lucky players". I don't hide it, here the screen of what i got :

1521289803-unknown1.png

1521289797-unknown.png

For others players on Yellow, i saw Onkelles got one shiny too. And i don't know if others players got something or not.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9