Free Epic Shinies

Irafayel

Hai, guess who's back with another rant :D

Soooooo this time around staff is giving out free shinies. Free epic pvp viable shinies. Feast your eyes.

(Only talking about Red server here, though some players on the other servers were rewarded as well).

Qdx9Ubx.png

7AaBzZK.png

marill.png

So, apparently all we have to do is be "Active and Helpful". Only, the people who got the Breloom and Weavile don't know themselves what they did to be "Active and Helpful". I wont name them as this isn't against any of the players that got the shinies (that is unless them being in the same guild as Eaty has anything to do with it, in which case I would have something against it, obviously. But that seems unlikely).

I know making a fuss about this is going to pin me as a trouble maker and ruin any chances I would have at being "Helpful and Active". That's the same reason other players that know about this aren't saying anything either. Players who have been far more helpful and active towards the community than me or those who received these shinies (and two of them would agree with me).

Anyway, cutting to the chase. What is the criteria for giving out these shinies? Gonna have to be more descriptive than "Helpful and Active" cause i can name so many players who have been around for much longer than most current staff and have actually been "Helpful and Active".

(On a side note, old forum was much better :| why doesnt the preview button work for god sake? Edit: Ah, figured it out. It doesnt work if a title is not given yet. Who knew!)

• Like 1

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

"Helpful and Active"... Should the behavior of these players in the game also be examined? Does this reward aim to show some "good" players from their friends? How easy it is to obtain these Pokemon as Shiny? I leave some questions that should be answered by people who are the team of the game. The most likely is to lock this post very soon to defend these people.

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

• Developer

Hey boys and girls,

let me tell you why the rewards were given in first place. We rewarded users that are active, helpful, devoted and positively affected PRO. This can be in many ways. We wanted to show you that we appreciate our players and that we are watching the community and how it evolves. I totally agree that there are more users that could have been chosen and this might still happen in the future. It also wasn't an easy decision to choose players to reward. We were three admins that choosed 2-3 players each. The decision was made on completely different criterias. Red ran queries in the data base to determine the users he rewarded. I choosed users that were really liked within the community, always had a positive attitude, affected the game positively and were really active. I am not 100 % sure about Shamacs criteria but I agree with the users he rewarded. Teerav is a really active guy that constantly tries to improve PRO, writes a lot suggestions and contributes for PRO in many ways for example. But I get your point. There are other users and there might be other users in the future as already said above! All I can tell you is to keep up your work, help PRO to improve and keep a positive attitude.

Posts like this are welcomed and won't mark you as a trouble maker, you don't have to worry about this. We appreciate feedbacks as long as they aren't toxic or just meant to provoke. We are really sorry that this made you and other players upset but this wasn't our intention. We wanted to show our gratitude.

Also the decision was not made based on the guild the users were in. We split the servers so this won't happen. Red rewarded red server players, Shamac rewarded blue server players and I rewarded yellow server players.

This might not be the answer you were looking for but I hope this clears up some things. If you have any other questions or doubts you are always free to ask.

Edited by Eaty

Several promotions server wide were rolled out yesterday:

- Extension of existing MS for 6 days

- 40 free coins on existing coin count for all active users

- 5 days MS for users who did not have any and are active/no ban entry

The pokemon giveaway started on blue server by rewarding a dedicated PvP-er, promoting their channel and so on. We don't really have a toxicity entry in the database for users but users who got the Pokemon sure deserved them based on their activity, hunts, rating, promoting and so on. Also, this does not mean that you did not deserve reward but as you know, one can't argue with a random seed. The people who I personally rewarded are not the people I talk with and work with on a daily basis, I know them mostly from their official discord activity and their willingness to promote such as Belzebel who got a boost for their sun team. Players are sometimes being watched and therefore might be rewarded with no questions asked. People who were rewarded this time were just a random pick from above said criteria. Others can be rewarded next time as well. All that it takes and is needed is to be a "normal" everyday user.

When there is a drought in the field where people worked hard to have crops they pray for the rain. However, when you pray for the rain you have to deal with the mud too. In this case, the staff, myself will deal with the mud and not the small regular hardworking user. Having said that, no one was rewarded because they are a "fan" or a pleasing person. Next time some of you can be rewarded as well. Nothing for you to do, just do what you do and that's about it. Hope this clears out some things for you.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

We don't really have a toxicity entry in the database for users but users who got the Pokemon sure deserved them based on their activity, hunts, rating, promoting and so on.

Can you please explain what you are referring to as "rating"? Is this the pvp rating? If it is indeed pvp rating this is severely unfair to the average user, and I say this as someone who has never had trouble finishing top 25 in Red. We are already rewarded with an exclusive tourney where we vote on a unique prize.

Anyway that said, its nice that you are looking at rewarding the community more. But again, please bare in mind that in doing so randomly and without proper method you will hurt those who actually put in a shit ton of effort and lose them in the process (to this point both Red players feel others deserved rewarding more than them, kudos to them for that). At the same time you will be creating an artificial "helpful" community, just like we had people applying to staff just for the 6 month shiny reward, and tbh the game has suffered enough thanks to incompetently selfish staff members.

• Like 3

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

"We were three admins that choosed 2-3 players each. "

well thats explain why both players picked from red server... were from your own guilde walross ...

personnally i dont understand the logic of this . and how you guys rate a "dedicated PvP-er " player but whatever... i like both guys who got the shinies so all good .

• Like 2

• Developer
"We were three admins that choosed 2-3 players each. "

well thats explain why both players picked from red server... were from your own guilde walross ...

personnally i dont understand the logic of this . and how you guys rate a "dedicated PvP-er " player but whatever... i like both guys who got the shinies so all good .

As I said above we split the servers. I was in charge of yellow server and had nothing to do with red server rewards.