Can't finish Jirachi Quest.

Vongolajo

Hi, my problem is that I did everything the guide told me, 120 hoenn hrs, all pokes in kanto, johto and hoenn, even legendaries encounter and all, but my doubt is that I need to cath Mew and Celebi, because I only have 300hrs in game, is that the problem?

Hi, my problem is that I did everything the guide told me, 120 hoenn hrs, all pokes in kanto, johto and hoenn, even legendaries encounter and all, but my doubt is that I need to cath Mew and Celebi, because I only have 300hrs in game, is that the problem?

Hello @vongolajo,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

You are right, you are currently not able to catch Jirachi because you need the caught data of Mew and Celebi, and to be able to catch Mew and Celebi you need 350 or more hours played amongst some other things. For more detailed information regarding Mew and Celebi you can check this guide.

The requirements for Jirachi seems to be not exact and will be updated soon. Once again, Im sorry for this missunderstanding.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello @vongolajo,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

You are right, you are currently not able to catch Jirachi because you need the caught data of Mew and Celebi, and to be able to catch Mew and Celebi you need 350 or more hours played amongst some other things. For more detailed information regarding Mew and Celebi you can check this guide.

The requirements for Jirachi seems to be not exact and will be updated soon. Once again, Im sorry for this missunderstanding.

Kind regards Xylos

Omg thank you so much! and yeah, I did everything from the guide, now another question, need to cath the legendary dog? I mean, need 750hrs?

yes 750+ hours for the dog, 1000+ hours for genesect

edit: ah I thouoght you were talking about catching the dog

I mean 750+ hours for catching the dog

For their seen dex, you just need to find them in 3 places

Edited by hahahaka

Omg thank you so much! and yeah, I did everything from the guide, now another question, need to cath the legendary dog? I mean, need 750hrs?

Hey @vongolajo,

Im glad I could help. :)

The requirements for Jirachi at the guide is updated to avoid prospective missunderstandings. However, you dont need to catch a legendary dog neither 750 or more hours to be able to catch Jirachi but you need the seen data of all three legendary dogs.

Those are all requirements for Jirachi:

▹120h Hoenn Playtime

▹Hoenn Champion

▹All possible Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Pokemon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)

▹210 Evolutions

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @vongolajo,

Im glad I could help. :)

The requirements for Jirachi at the guide is updated to avoid prospective missunderstandings. However, you dont need to catch a legendary dog neither 750 or more hours to be able to catch Jirachi but you need the seen data of all three legendary dogs.

Those are all requirements for Jirachi:

Regards Xylos.

Thaaaaaaaaanks <3