Pokemon release bug [LOCKED]

Rhodondindon

I was realising some mareeps and the slots of the mareeps didn't actualize. I dragged them a second time in the release box, and they all disappeared, but my cindaquil too. I think that it took the slot of one missing mareep, but it wasn't displayed on the screen.

Please help me :( Is it possible to get my cindaquil back (it's my starter) ? Its ID is 22 544 945.

I was realising some mareeps and the slots of the mareeps didn't actualize. I dragged them a second time in the release box, and they all disappeared, but my cindaquil too. I think that it took the slot of one missing mareep, but it wasn't displayed on the screen.

Please help me :( Is it possible to get my cindaquil back (it's my starter) ? Its ID is 22 544 945.

Hey [uSER=1925310]Rhodondindon,[/uSER]

Im sorry for inconvenience.

Yes, it is possible to restore your deleted Pokémon. For that take a look at our Restore Pokemon Megathread, make sure to read everything and post your case with all needed information. A Admin will investigate your case as soon as possible.

I will lock this topic now as its answered. I wish you a good day!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hi there,

Your Cyndaquil is in the last slot of your PC; please have a check! As Xylos mentioned, please post in the Restore Pokemon Megathread in the future.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.