Huntain OT Issue [SOLVED]

Coletaylor

Hi Guys,

My Huntail ID#14451840 has no OT? i caught the clamperl, and then about 5 minutes later evolved it into a huntail with a tooth and trading with a friend. The huntail says it has no OT? even though i clearly captured it as a clamperl and evolved it. now as a consequence it wont let me face hannah to get to sinnoh. Is there anyway u can alter its OT or atleast reimburse the tooth so i can try it again with another clamperl? There really hard to find!

Proud Leader of the Gold Server Guild: WhiteSyndicate

Guild Forum Post - Join Now!

imageedit_2_2873296163.jpg

Hi Guys,

My Huntail ID#14451840 has no OT? i caught the clamperl, and then about 5 minutes later evolved it into a huntail with a tooth and trading with a friend. The huntail says it has no OT? even though i clearly captured it as a clamperl and evolved it. now as a consequence it wont let me face hannah to get to sinnoh. Is there anyway u can alter its OT or atleast reimburse the tooth so i can try it again with another clamperl? There really hard to find!

Hey @coletaylor,

Im sorry for this inconvenience, this is a well known bug and appears mostly when you trade your Pokémon while it has no ID-number.

However, a Admin investigated your issue, please take a look at your Huntail and tell me if it has your OT now.

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution