Experience when switching

Pipokid

When fighting against trainers and other wild pokemon, if you switch to another pokemon and win the fight, the experience you gain is halved. Not both pokemon get halve experience, but the total experience you get is halved and that amount is shared over the 2 pokemon. That is at least my experience with it. Is this on purpose? Because when switching I feel like losing a lot of exp.

When fighting against trainers and other wild pokemon, if you switch to another pokemon and win the fight, the experience you gain is halved. Not both pokemon get halve experience, but the total experience you get is halved and that amount is shared over the 2 pokemon. That is at least my experience with it. Is this on purpose? Because when switching I feel like losing a lot of exp.

Hey @Pipokid,

it is like you supposed it, you wont get the full experience when you switch your Pokémon in a fight. Thats made to avoid easy progression and to increase the dificulty level at all. Thats it. :)

I will lock this topic now as its answered, I wish you a good day!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution