My opinion about the game!

Glunarr

Greetings Pokemon Revolution Online community,

Recently I hit 100 hours on record and I have to say that I am in love with this game. The game was introduced to me via the trailer in YouTube which was something that I really did not expect to see. After being registered, I thought that I will not like the game enough only because none of my friends where willing to play it. Several minutes after I joined, I was welcomed by a variety of players and thought that is going to be just an average game. Furthermore, after picking my starter, I started my adventure and that was the point that my love for this game, came to the top. While I was doing some quests, a random guy came to me and offered me a position to his guild. Having joined the guild and got introduced to the others, I made many more friends and my experience is astounding so far.

Moreover, I have to thank the developers, administrators, moderators and mappers for making such a game to come to life. This game is amazing and the amount of job to accomplish something like that is rare to see in these days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making a dream game, come to life.

Friendly,

Glunarr

• Like 1

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Happy to hear that you enjoy the game! :RowletHeart:

Kind regards

- DarkPhase

• Like 1

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -