Problem with donation charge back

Bocheats

Not sure where to put this so I put it here. If it needs to go elsewhere please let me know since I'd really love to resolve this issue quickly.

I donated 5usd a day or two ago so I could get a 30 day MS since I so far really love this game. No issues seem to have happened from the game's end at all, the transaction went very smooth and I now have 30 day MS.

But I noticed today I had an NSF fee on my bank account because my bank decided it didn't want to give the money to the server for some reason, even though I had funds. I also received a 35 dollar NSF charge as a result, overdrawing the account I used. I loaded the account with money to replace the fee I received + extra funds on top of this.

I then checked paypal. My paypal account has not changed since I did this transaction. It shows my current balance as 0, and that I paid the 5 from my bank account. So... my question is... where the heck did the 5 dollars go?

Is there a way to see if you guys actually received the money? Because on my end, it seems you did not. But I still got my donation and I don't want any beef or issues in the future with this lol.