Red Riders(Discontinued)

Aggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many hours on PRO? +50 hours

Progress so far? already beaten johto e4. waiting for some friends so we can enter hoenn together

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now? Gengar has always been my favourite. (that nerf still hurts tho). tyranitar second

What's your favorite part about PRO right now? I sell pvp pokes for making a living lol so the fact that you can play and interact with other people is what makes this game so strong

Discord Tag - Tack#2765.

How many hours on PRO? 97.

Progress so far? Finished Johto.

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now? Scizor.

What's your favorite part about PRO right now? All the extra content that didn't exist in the mainline games.

Discord Tag - TheKingMoose#5553

How many hours on PRO? 55 Hours is what i have

Progress so far? Finished up to hoenn training for sinnoh boss people

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now? Leafeon

What's your favorite part about PRO right now? To get to interact with other pokemon fans such as my self

Edited by TheKingMoose

Discord Tag - GordonFlash#5367

How many hours on PRO? 18 hrs 4 min

Progress so far? Kanto 4 Badges (prob 6 by end of day)

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now? Honestly atm Kadabra and also Sandslash (he's my bia pokemon has dig, rock smash, cut and headbutt)

What's your favorite part about PRO right now? I love the pokemon box in upper right telling you whats available in the zone, only downside it doesn't tell you whats in the trees

Discord Tag - Seattlekush#2699

How many hours on PRO? 33

Progress so far? Completed 7th badge. Ev training now.

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now? Gyarados

What's your favorite part about PRO right now? Probably the pokemon in map search box.

Edited by SeattleKush

i dont have discord. but ive been playing for 30 hours plus and planning on playing for alot more atm im going for my 7th badge in kanto. my fav pro pokemon is chrizard and my fav thing about pro is all of the stuff they have done with pokemon.

Discord Tag - Ultiun#0607

How many hours on PRO? 49.

Progress so far? In Goldenrod City in Jhoto

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now? Right now Id have to say Gardevoir.

What's your favorite part about PRO right now? Being able to play most of the pokemon games in one go.

:CharYay: Discord tag Amberleethemoon

how moany hous on pro : not sure really

progress so far : celondon in kanto so far :PikaLurk:

what;s your favorite pokemon available in pro right now: Pikachu it's been my favorite is the begaining

what's your favorite part right now : i will have say battling the gym leaders

:CharYay:Hey, welcome to the Red Rider guild page!

:CharYay:

:ChikoritaWTF:Who are we?:ChikoritaWTF:

We are a really chill guild who's just trying to have a great time playing this amazing game! Most of what we do is playing the story, collecting pokemon, and help others in the help chat!

You will most definitely see at least a few of our guild members helping other in the chats!

We also build up mons to start working on the pvp ladder and hopefully climb up.

:ValentineBulba:How did this happen?:ValentineBulba:

It allll started when Kruton, the guild leader, wanted to hunt the valentine nidorans. While we were all split up, there were comments about wanting to start a guild, and a few people hopped in, saying they wanted to join. Our only problem was the darn 400k, cause most of us were either in Kanto or Johto, and poor. Our solution was to c r o w d f u n d. So we got the money, set up, and b a m. Here we are! What really brought us together was Kruton's legendary hunt for a valentine nidoran. He started counting encounters, but only nidos. so on route 10, he got to about 300 before going to cupid, where over a course of 3 days, he reached a whopping 1317 nidorans before encountering a valentine nidoran male. This doesn't include any other encounters, so the total encounters was closer to 2700+.

:SquirtleSquad:What Are we looking for?:SquirtleSquad:

We're trying to keep the guild as toxic-free as possible (there are moments though :^) ), which includes, but is not limited to, bringing others down, racial slurs, and sexist slurs. As long as you aren't being toxic, feel free to talk and discuss a whole bunch of different things with us! Nothing special is really required, but qualities that would help are:

Discord; it is not required, but is VERY useful, not only for our guild, but for the PRO official discord as well!

Any basic knowledge of Pokemon in general; It helps, but we are willing to explain the ins and outs of most of what PRO offers to new players learning, or people who have played the main series games that are playing PRO for the first time!

ALSO NOTE: Not everything in PRO is the way that it works in the Main series games. THINGS MAY NOT BE CODED RIGHT OR AT ALL. TY :^)

A positive attitude towards people who ask for help!

Here's a quick little format for those that are interested in joining:

Discord Tag - [example#0123] (It is CaSe SeNsItIvE!)

How many hours on PRO?

Progress so far?

What's your favorite Pokemon available in PRO right now?

What's your favorite part about PRO right now?

Kruton, Clippermurray, or I will send invites to our discord when the chances arise, so please be patient!

Discord Tag -7937

How many hours on PRO?-72 hrs

Progress so far?- Olivine City Johto

Favorite Pokemon on PRO- Excadrill

Favorite part about PRO - The help chat