Virus Trojan

Adelshatani

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi ! Same thing for me, when I launched it for the first time this morning, there was a black screen and ... nothing. I delete everything and reinstall everything (64 and 32 bits) but my computer reports me a Trojan every time and finally, I can not play anymore. I was wondering if there were hackers on the game. For the security of my PC, I would not try to install it and I would wait for everything to be repaired.

• Like 1

Hi ! Same thing for me, when I launched it for the first time this morning, there was a black screen and ... nothing. I delete everything and reinstall everything (64 and 32 bits) but my computer reports me a Trojan every time and finally, I can not play anymore. I was wondering if there were hackers on the game. For the security of my PC, I would not try to install it and I would wait for everything to be repaired.

Same to me

Same with the trojan, also after deleting the trojan and trying to run the game i at first encountered just a black screen. After some tries all it kept saying was "failed to load mono" .1 seconds after trying to launch.

Same with the trojan, also after deleting the trojan and trying to run the game i at first encountered just a black screen. After some tries all it kept saying was "failed to load mono" .1 seconds after trying to launch.

same, it says "failed to load mono"