Virus Trojan

Adelshatani

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem with that fix is that we have to disable our windows defender, while we also get a notification of a trojan horse within the folder. Seems unsave to me. Would rather wait for a response from a moderator/admin on the situation.
TRUE

Hi everyone,

The alert from your anti-virus was merely a false positive that was triggered and your computer is safe as long as you are downloading from the official download links.

As already shared above, please take a look at the PRO Black Screen/Mono Workaround; yes, you will need to disable your antivirus, but it is only for a few steps and shouldn't pose any issue. Turning off your antivirus in the steps listed below is necessary to get your game running:

1: Delete your PRO files

2: Disable Microsoft Security Essential/Windows Defender

3: Unzip PRO current version again

4: Add PRO folder to the "Exclusion List" of MSE/WD

5: Enable Microsoft Security Essential/Windows Defender

However, as you can see from the above steps, after you've made an exception in your antivirus for PRO, you can turn your antivirus back on immediately. At the moment, this is the current known workaround; if any of you find other workarounds, feel free to let me know so we can share this information with others who are experiencing the same issue.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi everyone,

The alert from your anti-virus was merely a false positive that was triggered and your computer is safe as long as you are downloading from the official download links.

As already shared above, please take a look at the PRO Black Screen/Mono Workaround; yes, you will need to disable your antivirus, but it is only for a few steps and shouldn't pose any issue. Turning off your antivirus in the steps listed below is necessary to get your game running:However, as you can see from the above steps, after you've made an exception in your antivirus for PRO, you can turn your antivirus back on immediately. At the moment, this is the current known workaround; if any of you find other workarounds, feel free to let me know so we can share this information with others who are experiencing the same issue.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

i kinda feel uncomfortable(pun not intended) to disable antivirus so a trojan can pass through while others dont even detect/downloaded the file, could you please clear it up why there is a file detected as trojan?