PRO black screen / "Failed to load mono"

Jilan

If you want me to translate in french, i can do that, just ask (i dont think we are allowed to speak anything else but english here, but i can manage a spoil, pm or something)

I understand a little English but there is certain words that I do not really understand, but it is not very serious!

I cant say for sure but i dont think thoses " 1 seconde delay " while changing map & riding bike, etc .. are due to the new launcher, i had thoses sames things during the servers crash a few weeks ago, and that was before the update.

It's been 4 days since I started playing and I did not really experience this problem, it was probably fixed well before I came on the game

if you did follow the tutorial step by step you shouldnt have "failed to load mono" when you reactive your firewall, that's one of the major point of this.

i think you missed the part when you add PRO to your "exclusion list" on MSE/WD, depending on your explotation system, W7 or W10

once its done you can run PRO with MSE or WD active, same goes for your firewall

it is not the "ZIP" file that must be put in "expulsion", but the extracted file, right?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry for the double post !

I reactivated the antivirus, the client starts but displays a black screen but when I desactivate the anti-virus, the game starts "normally". I think I'll settle for latencies of 1 second until the problem is solved.

I understand a little English but there is certain words that I do not really understand, but it is not very serious!

It's been 4 days since I started playing and I did not really experience this problem, it was probably fixed well before I came on the game

it is not the "ZIP" file that must be put in "expulsion", but the extracted file, right?

Sorry i'm late, yes not the .zip file, but the folder you extracted from it, you need to put the whole folder on the list, then it should work even with WD/MSE or firewall active!

Glad you make it then !

Still didn't work for me :(

I only have the black screen issue ,but it is not resolved yet

What if you dont have any windows defender?

And still have this problem?

I think you might have missed one or a few steps, but lets talk about it, are you guys on windows 7 or 10 ?

If you are on windows 7, you should have Microsoft Security Essentials, if you are on windows 10, you should have Windows Defender

they both think a file within pro folder is a threat for your computer & delete it

to avoid that, you have to put the whole PRO folder on the exclusion list of MSE or WD

in order for them to not analyse and detect the fake threat from the PRO file.

You are a life saver. Thank you so much!

i wont go that far but thanks !