Game doesnt run [SOLVED]

Powalacz

Hi, recently pro doesnt run on my pc. I have played for 2 days and everything was ok. Now when i want to play i have black screen and nothing more. I have tried to uninstal and instal again but i cant, becouse the program is still open, but i dont know where and why.

Hi, recently pro doesnt run on my pc. I have played for 2 days and everything was ok. Now when i want to play i have black screen and nothing more. I have tried to uninstal and instal again but i cant, becouse the program is still open, but i dont know where and why.

I have this problem too, please give us a solution T.T

Hey you two,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a common issue at this PRO version but there is a known solution. Try to follow all steps at this guide.

In case you should still have problems to start PRO, reply here at this topic and we try to help you. :)

Regrads Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey you two,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a common issue at this PRO version but there is a known solution. Try to follow all steps at this guide.

In case you should still have problems to start PRO, reply here at this topic and we try to help you. :)

Regrads Xylos

Thanks for helping :) . i found solution and now its ok.

• Like 1

Thanks for helping :) . i found solution and now its ok.
As your issue has been solved, I'll now lock this topic; I wish you a great rest of your week!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.