Ban appeal doesn't work [LOCKED]

Gozzo88

Can anyone help me?

I've been banned and i want to report but when i click Ban appeal .... nope

At the Ban Appeal where you click on the dashboard, it sends you to the old version of the forum, which no longer works.

Click here to appeal

Sorry for my bad english.

If you need to contact with me, send me pm on discord LucasMC#3305

• 1 month later...

Hello there! Please be sure to log in to your Dashboard if you were actually banned. If you were, then it should state the reason there. If it says you are not banned on the dashboard, your account isn’t actually banned although there is something on your connection that is. Therefore, please double check with the following questions! Also do note that if you are from the UAE, most ISPs block PRO due to their high censorship laws, and therefore, you will need to use a VPN in order to play PRO.

[spoiler=Banned Troubleshooting]1526421687972.thumb.png.17a6aa9144e831b2d80cf414ad6ab95f.png

Now, if you really are banned according to the dashboard, bans should not be talked about in this sub-forum. Despite this, you may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way. It is also good to note that bans are not preformed without proper evidence.

With all that said, I wish you the best of luck and will now be locking this thread.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.