My Launcher Won't Work

Miningcrafting

Every time i try to open the launcher after i decompressed the files, it says "The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" I already reinstalled pls help? It also has unity player.dll in its file already

Every time i try to open the launcher after i decompressed the files, it says "The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" I already reinstalled pls help? It also has unity player.dll in its file already

Hey @miningcrafting,

it is basicly like @XXXTARNATION already said. First of all you dont have to decompress your file always, you can extract your file once and save all compenets in one folder.

After that it should basicly looks like this:

9ryzYhf.png

In case you see your unity player.dll somewhere, just move it in your PRO folder. In case there is still something missing or unclear feel free to reply here, if possible with screenshots.

Kind regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution