Trouble logging in on andriod

Maydie

I just recently redownloaded the game cause my last one was out of date i dont know if its my phone i have a galaxy 7edge so i should be able to run it just fine but every time i log in and does acts like i is and its says can not connect to server and i checked the server status all were online i am trying to figure if its the download or my phone or connection to the mobile to the servers or somthing like that? If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated

I just recently redownloaded the game cause my last one was out of date i dont know if its my phone i have a galaxy 7edge so i should be able to run it just fine but every time i log in and does acts like i is and its says can not connect to server and i checked the server status all were online i am trying to figure if its the download or my phone or connection to the mobile to the servers or somthing like that? If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated

Hey @Maydie,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Several people had issues to connect to the server around the time you posted this topic, it was because of server issues which are over yet. Do you still have problems to connect to the server?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

It still one log me in i just notice up were the client version usealy is it doesnt have a version number just says washing mechian version that doesnt seem right to me and still wont let me log in

It still one log me in i just notice up were the client version usealy is it doesnt have a version number just says washing mechian version that doesnt seem right to me and still wont let me log in

In this case I recommend you to take a look at this guide which is explaining how to play PRO on a Android system.

Especially step 3 may be important for you:

3. Clean installation

1. Go to Settings -> Apps and look for PRO
  2. Force stop
  3. Clear both data and cache
  4. Uninstall
  5. Reboot your device
  6. Install again the apk and retry

Make also sure to have deleted all previous PRO versiones and check if you really downloaded the Android version of PRO at our Download page.

Let me knowe your result.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Alright i went through all the steps and still cannot log it it take about 5 mins of trying to get to the server then is says can not connect to server i have never had this problem befor i always uninstalles then reinstalled and still nothing why does it say washing mechian edition when it should have a client version

Alright i went through all the steps and still cannot log it it take about 5 mins of trying to get to the server then is says can not connect to server i have never had this problem befor i always uninstalles then reinstalled and still nothing why does it say washing mechian edition when it should have a client version

Okay, lets try to specify your problem.

it take about 5 mins of trying to get to the server then is says can not connect to server

So, you click on the Login buttom, wait 5 minutes and then the "Can not connect to server" message appears?

why does it say washing mechian edition when it should have a client version

The current version of PRO is called "PRO64Wash" (Name could be a little bit different depending on the exact download version) or 0f2z27b.png "Washing Machine Edition" at the client. And what do you mean exactly by "it should have a client version". Do you recognized any other unusual things? Every detail could be important.

Regards Xylos